Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cousin Foomin
Feb 21, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Coconut

Coconut, morphball mode

Magnus mockball

Gaymers

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

LETTIN THE CAT OUTTA THE BAG

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

ty sub-actuality for av & the kins for sig

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Crooked beak Sunny

Big fat Daisy who reminds me of the hen from Robin Hood.

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

Wormskull posted:

Crooked beak Sunny

Aww, Sunny's beak is perfect just the way it is! Those are some good chooks you have there, wormskull

Cousin Foomin
Feb 21, 2018

Wormskull posted:

Crooked beak Sunny

Are these gals Orpingtons?

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Cousin Foomin posted:

Are these gals Orpingtons?

Yea.

Cousin Foomin
Feb 21, 2018

:) Excellent. I used to have orps, just about one of the sweetest breeds.

Man I miss having chickens.

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

Cousin Foomin posted:

Man I miss having chickens.

Yeah, same. They were always good to have around! And the eggs were a good bonus, too

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003

jack, my 19.5 year old baby cat

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

Pragmatica posted:

this is a perfect cat

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

Pragmatica posted:

What a cat! Jack's looking like they're king of the world - and knows that that's precisely where they should be :D

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003
thank you. he is precious, very chatty, and full of extremely spoiled energy.

and yes, that is his pillow tucked perfectly under mine… :3:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Pragmatica posted:

I love Jack

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Pragmatica posted:

The Grand Elder

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

his pillow looks comfier

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Metis of the Hallway posted:

I just started reading this thread and when I saw your post about Toby I was on tenterhooks waiting to see if you would get to meet him. Hope he keeps visiting.

He has been turning up most days and every time he does I think Conan experiences every possible dog emotion at the same time and sobs for 10 minutes at the window after he leaves. This appears to just be my life now

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

thsis

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

someone sent me a small cowboy hat. Ferb is very particular about what touches him but i got him to let the hat stay on for long enough to get some pics.

I think Phineas might be ok letting me actually put it fully on with the chinstrap and all. we'll see

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

b_d posted:

someone sent me a small cowboy hat. Ferb is very particular about what touches him but i got him to let the hat stay on for long enough to get some pics.

I think Phineas might be ok letting me actually put it fully on with the chinstrap and all. we'll see

Big yee haw

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

b_d posted:

Lookin good Ferb

Extremely precious

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

I'm proud of both of them right now - Chester definitely loves people but was still a little scared of my oldest daughter when she was born, Cleo is a bit of a diva who only lets a very small number of people get close to her. They have both been coming out a lot to say hi to the newborn, sniffing her head, rolling on their side for them, all that stuff. Cleo has even been coming out when my in-laws are here, which is huge.

Probably helps this new baby is the exact opposite of her older sister in that she's quiet, sleeps a ton, and isn't flailing around lol

Tenkaris
Feb 10, 2006

I would really prefer if you would be quiet.

Good soup! posted:

I'm proud of both of them right now - Chester definitely loves people but was still a little scared of my oldest daughter when she was born, Cleo is a bit of a diva who only lets a very small number of people get close to her. They have both been coming out a lot to say hi to the newborn, sniffing her head, rolling on their side for them, all that stuff. Cleo has even been coming out when my in-laws are here, which is huge.

Probably helps this new baby is the exact opposite of her older sister in that she's quiet, sleeps a ton, and isn't flailing around lol

All my cats hide when my nephews come over, they're too chaotic :(

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Greasy shot of Candy the big biotch of all the hens, and Betty who jumped up and slid underneath her to get her place because she doesn’t give a poo poo what the other chickens think and none of them gently caress with her. Betty is my hypest, yet most chillest chicken.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I made a video of chickens doing my favorite chicken thing which is the scratch n peck eating strategy and dust bathing but I don’t feel like uploading it atm.

copy
Jul 26, 2007

those chickens are cool dude

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel
Drops out into all this disorder
my parents were actually talking about getting chickens again but its too late this year so maybe next year ill once again get to have fresh eggs for breakfast. cant loving wait.

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003

Wormskull posted:

I made a video of chickens doing my favorite chicken thing which is the scratch n peck eating strategy and dust bathing but I don’t feel like uploading it atm.

please upload the video!

how many chickens do you have?

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

copy posted:

those chickens are cool dude

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I have 8.

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

only 8 chickens? pfft.

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003

jack is the best :3:

Tenkaris
Feb 10, 2006

I would really prefer if you would be quiet.
Jack has impeccable taste! IZWF > birdTV

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

Pragmatica posted:

Aw yeah! I hope Jack was just as outraged about what happened in your match, though - very undeserved

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Pragmatica posted:

The izwf: cat endorsed as better than chickens

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011
Hey, just wondering - do any of your pets give you side-eye, or other funny/particular expressions often? Both of my greys give me some wicked side-eye, although Opal does it the most by far. Normally I'm unable to get a photo as she only holds the look long enough for me to turn and see, before considering her work done and looking elsewhere.

BUT I was able to get a photo of it last night, haha :D It's not the most side-eyeiest side-eye she's ever dealt out, but it still makes me chuckle either way. In this case, I ate a meal maybe 20min prior to this photo, but (like usual) I didn't give her any! What horror! So when she saw me noticing her stare, she held it for a bit, before letting out a "humph!" and plonking her head down on the couch, just to show how fed-up she is.