Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

i used to do stencil art a decade or so ago. i've been in the process of getting back my flickr account, and just searched for the old stencil revolution forum to find out that it's dead. i'm bummed, it would've been great to go back and talk to some of those folks - there were some really talented artists and i'm glad i got to learn from them.

other than a yosmas gift, i haven't made any stencils in a very long time. that one didn't turn out that well, 'cause it was stippled with a brush instead of sprayed, the transparencies i bought were incredibly thick and difficult to work with, and also i was many years out of practice

i was gonna post about it, but it occurred to me that we already have photography and music threads; i thought it would be nice to have a catch-all fine art thread. if you draw or write or sculpt or whatever, it's fair game. also talk about cool pictures and stuff that you didn't make, it's not illegal, :justpost:

to start us off, i will include the rad drawing that truman peyote did of poodle jones when i ordered his comic book

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

here's the yosmas thing, as you can see it's pretty rough

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

Doc Block posted:

Hey remember that one YOSMAS where I made this pic and had it printed on a shirt for the OP?

i remember that yosmas, i was the recipient and it _fuckin owned_