Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

I once saw a pack of wild dogs take over and successfully manage a Wendy's!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

Ham.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

And do NOT write another sketch about Krang from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. No one knows who Krang is; it would be a waste of time to talk about Krang on television. No. More. Krang.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

*smuggly* Blimpies

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

Well, suit yourself, but my son Spider-Man turned out just fine.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

I am The Mentalist!

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

I gotta go home and feed my eels. They're not electric, but I have a plan.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

Don't worry about us. We Parcells have eaten our share of rock soup and squirrel tail. But we've also known lean times. We'll get by.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

I believe that the moon does not exist. I believe that vampires are the world's greatest golfers but their curse is they never get a chance to prove it. I believe that there are 31 letters in the white alphabet. Wait... what was the question?

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

"What's racketeering?"
"No one knows."

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

"You take a hot dog
Stuff it with some jack cheese
Fold it in a pizza
You got Cheesy Blasters.

And then all the kids say 'Thanks Meat Cat!', and then Meat Cat flies away on his, um, skateboard."

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

After you scratch off these lottery tickets, can we go to McDonald's and order only coffee?

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

"Wait, your name is Wesley Snipes? That's insane!"
"This is insane? You know what's insane? That the actor is named Wesley Snipes! If you were shown a picture of him and a picture of me, and were asked 'Who should be named Wesley Snipes', you'd pick the pale Englishman every time! Every time, Liz!"

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

Do you need a sex tape release? Because I've got a weird one. It's night vision and you can see that his buddy is robbing me.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

I was going take a class called Cooking For One, but the teacher killed himself.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

Smash cut to ...

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

When did gum get so soft, you sons of bitches? You know what this country used to chew? Tree bark. Glass. Shotgun shells. The broken swords of our vanquished enemies. That's why I buy Bazooka Joe gum. It's like chewing a mountain that someone shot a freeze ray into. What's wrong with this country? When did we lose our way? Detroit? Life is hard, shouldn't everything else be harder?

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

"My husband and I are absolutely so pleased to be underwriting the Jack and Elizabeth Donaghy High School for Teen Drama, the Arts, and Feelings! As embarrassed Americans, Jack and I pledge five million dollars to create a new generation of choreographers and puppeteers, clowns, video artists, and theatrical jugglers who will ask the world 'What is art?'"

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

We know what art is! It's paintings of horses!

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

*gasp* Lesbian Mario Bros!

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

"Irish pride! Go Celtics! Celtics suck! Go Knicks!"

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

"I'm going to kill that man!"
*chuckles* "You just described my morning."

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

I like to thank my creative team for coming in such short notice. Also, sorry I'm four hours late.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

"When you were watching me after my oral surgery, did I put a toaster waffle into my DVD player?"
"You did. You watched it for about an hour, said Nicole Kidman should get an Oscar for it, then you turned it off."

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

"Miss Lemon, how did the dentist's office go? Did you meet Wesley?"
"I did meet him. We even went out for coffee."
"And?"
"And it was a disaster. We were so awkward that the waitress gave us separate checks without asking. And a priest came over and asked us who we'd lost."

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

I do not want to disappoint my Japanese public, especially Godzilla. HAHAHAHA! Just kidding. I know he doesn't care what humans do.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

The annual "TGS" viewer walk-on contest. It's great promotion, Lemon. We found that if someone is actually on NBC, they're 4% more likely to watch it.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

Jenna: "Without me, you'd still be behind that light board in Chicago turning bags of Sour Patch Kids inside out to lick them clean!"
Liz: "I got my money's worth! And without me, you'd still be doing local commercials for store-brand douches!"
Jenna: "Well, joke's on you, because that wasn't a commercial. I don't know what that was!"

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

I've never made a mistake, so I don't totally understand. But I'm here for you, Jane.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You're still here! You didn't go to the store for milk and heroin and never come back!

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

Jerusalem posted:

There was once a great American called George Henderson. He met a woodland ape, or sasquatch, which despite its dangerous message of environmentalism became his friend. When the time came for him to do the hard thing and send it back into the forest where it belonged, and birds could perch on its shoulder because it was gentle, George Henderson summoned the strength and by God he did it! Did it hurt? You bet it hurt. Like a bastard. But he did it because it was the right thing to do......... for the woodland ape.....

You think about that.

This morning it hit me in the shower why the Hendersons named their guest Harry. That film has layers.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

"Do you remember that horrible roommate you had back in Chicago?"
"You mean you?"

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You think I'm just going to give up now, huh? I'm a Duffy, Liz, and us Duffys, we didn't give up when we got kicked out of Ireland. We didn't give up when America sent us back. And we didn't give up when Ireland then just set us adrift on a log, alright?

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

Don't tell me I can't sing! What the [BEEP] have you ever done? Who the [BEEP] are The Beatles?

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

I live in the basement, so I have all the nails.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

I'm saying the Disney-fication of New York is over, everyone. At the stroke of midnight, your Lexus is going to turn back into a high pile of rats fighting over a human finger.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

I feel like you're not telling me something, Jack. Lemme guess. You bought a sidecar for your motorcycle and your dog won't stay in it.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

My love child tracked me down. I was scared, shocked, angry. Like a dog in a sidecar when it comes loose from the motorcycle.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

Sash! posted:

Portia reads the papers

I hate that that's my catchphrase