Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BalloonFish
Jun 30, 2013

Fun Shoe

Davros1 posted:

"Wait, your name is Wesley Snipes? That's insane!"
"This is insane? You know what's insane? That the actor is named Wesley Snipes! If you were shown a picture of him and a picture of me, and were asked 'Who should be named Wesley Snipes', you'd pick the pale Englishman every time! Every time, Liz!"

"Fine...it's your loss Liz. There's only one Wesley Snipes in this world!"

"You know there isn't."

"[Rrrghh]"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BalloonFish
Jun 30, 2013

Fun Shoe
I have to prove to my co-workers that I am not some angry, unfun woman who doesn't deserve to be included. Dieses fest muss klappen! Sie werden bereuen mich nicht zu mögen!!!!!

BalloonFish
Jun 30, 2013

Fun Shoe
"Pete, doesn't that responsibility come with a $4000 signing bonus?"

"Errrr...yeess? Oh, right, I remember that meeting. Where you also said I would get a per diem...for gas.

"Yes...yes. Twelve cents a mile-"

"YES! HORNBERGER!"

"Yes. Hornberger..."

BalloonFish
Jun 30, 2013

Fun Shoe
When our founding fathers first set out, time and time again, our nation horizon. Prosperity, dreams, freedom. But the spirit, journey...destiny. Mitt Romney values, Jenna values, I've. met. people. For this generation and generations to come, thank you America.

BalloonFish
Jun 30, 2013

Fun Shoe
:phoneb: "Yes Mr. Geiss, of course...well, I'll only be in D.C. for the day but if I find time I'll be sure to go see Fonzi's jacket...you 'sit on it' as well."

BalloonFish
Jun 30, 2013

Fun Shoe
Earlier today I met a family, the Alfords, from Lakecity, Florida...sorry...Lake City. The Alfords are huge Jenna Maroney fans because Jenna Maroney is so, so talented. But under Mitt Romney the arts programme at Traci Lords Middle School, where little Shauna is a seventh grader, would be gutted. Without music appreciation classes, how would Shauna know how much she appreciates you?

BalloonFish
Jun 30, 2013

Fun Shoe

Ishamael posted:

Without the final performance of Rural Juror it wouldn't have been nearly as good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9G9o4yNjwo

"This title isn't hard to understand, right?"

"No, it's awesome! [hand slap] I love that we can work while we're on cocaine!" [finger drums on desk]

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BalloonFish
Jun 30, 2013

Fun Shoe
I've been a GE man for 25 years....and a GE woman for one week of corporate espionage at Revlon.