Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

"That guy wanted to buy you a drink!"
"He did? ....but I already have a drink.... do you think he'll buy me mozzarella sticks?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

AAAAHHHHHH!!!!!

AAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

.....oh it feels good to laugh again!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

theflyingexecutive posted:

I didn’t run into another single living soul. Except one giant lesbian. Who is Conan O’Brien, and why is she so sad?

..... let's not do this, Elizabeth.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Hughmoris posted:

As I have told you MANY times during our relationship, no one gets that reference. :mad:

Did you see your first movie in a theater or a drive-in?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Brazilianpeanutwar posted:

…What’s a…drive in?

Of course. :mmmsmug:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

MokBa posted:

This iced tea is so strong!

I don't drink anything that's hot... that's the devil's temperature!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Sash! posted:

This is my real voice! And the whole sexy baby thing isn't an act. I'm a very sexy baby. I can't help it if men are attracted to me. Like that homeless guy. He likes what he sees.

It wasn't gay, it was just two men...... celebrating each other's strength................... o7

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Escobarbarian posted:

Lady, just because I'm an ignorant black man, and you paid me a nickel to bust up your chifforobe, doesn't give you the right to call me ridiculous just cause I'm proud of my son.

They got me, son! The honkies got me!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

NVTrainee posted:

Hey nerds! Guess who's got two thumbs, speaks limited French, and hasn't cried once today? This moi!

NVTrainee... what's the German for buy and sell?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

I shure do like dem french-fried potaters!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Only Kindness posted:

No you don't, Oprah.

I'm snitting next to Borpo! :aaa:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Thundercracker posted:

"The Rural Juror"

I love how often Liz's memories of being the ugly duckling/lonely nerd/put-upon-but-supportive-friend etc eventually get revealed to be very selective memories of her actually being a powerfully sarcastic bully who terrifies and undermines people.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

I am completely ignorant about anything going on in Tina Fey's life, but this sounds depressing :sigh:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

LividLiquid posted:

Nothing too bad. Just some teeth-suckingly ignorant poo poo she said when people criticized her for writing a white actress to be a Native American.

Phew, that sounds dumb but not as terrible as I was imagining it could be.

Anyway, I had no idea Jon Hamm was in this show and the description,"He looks like a cartoon pilot" is an amazing description :vince:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

chocolateTHUNDER posted:

"Couldn't you just, you know, inject something right into his heart?"

"Oh, I'd love to, but we have no way of knowing where the heart is. See, every human is different..."

.... hmmm.... he might not be faking it.....

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

There was once a great American called George Henderson. He met a woodland ape, or sasquatch, which despite its dangerous message of environmentalism became his friend. When the time came for him to do the hard thing and send it back into the forest where it belonged, and birds could perch on its shoulder because it was gentle, George Henderson summoned the strength and by God he did it! Did it hurt? You bet it hurt. Like a bastard. But he did it because it was the right thing to do......... for the woodland ape.....

You think about that.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

As the French say,"Ffffghgg csdlkjf gekjl."

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

It's like Jackie Jormp Jomp says: "A synonym's just another word for the word you wanna use." :hai:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

You think I'm gonna come crawling back to you? No chance, my sexual addiction support group is FULL of nymphos! :smugbert:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

theflyingexecutive posted:

Not trying to well actually here but "lousy with nymphos" is such a great line

theflyingexecutive, one word: accurate quotes. One problem: where do you get it?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Hughmoris posted:

Anywhere. You get it anywhere.

Wrong! You get it at my vaguely remembered misquotations vending machine! 38th & 6th in the basement of the K-Mart. You just go downstairs, you get the key from David and BOOM! You plug in the machine and...

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

T is for terrific
R is for rad
A is for Awesome
C coz' he's my dad
Y is for Yakuza the Japanese mob. When he shot a movie there, from them he did rob.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

♪ Oh, Danny Boy
The pipes, the pipes are calling
From glen to glen
and down the mountainsi- ♪

I'm sorry, are you bleeding from the nose?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Grassy Knowles posted:

You sound weird…do you have a beard?

Is it just me, or has Liz Lemon become more attractive?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Slamhound posted:

Too small.

My secret is.... I'm in love with Liz Lemon. It's true. It was love at first sight. I.... ache for her sexually. How could I not? I'm entranced by those.... mud-colored eyes, set back and.... that skin.... and her laugh. Her walk. That.... splay-footed walk. And that.... that whole situation.... right there. And that.... oh..... that mustache...... good god Lemon......

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

It's not a lecture to point out to someone that the episode of Diff'rent Strokes about Dudley's dad has proven incontrovertibly that smoking destroys your health and leads to ridicule from Willis! :colbert:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Davros1 posted:

My love child tracked me down. I was scared, shocked, angry. Like a dog in a sidecar when it comes loose from the motorcycle.

Do you even know how to drive a motorcycle? :ohdear:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Hey, somebody order a massage!?!?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Grassy Knowles posted:

You’re too late, I already killed her

Ahhhh man.... :smith:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Nermal! I hate you Nermal! Almost as much as I hate Mondays! This is my lasagna, you hear me, Nermal? MY LASAGNA! Well I'm sorry, Shawn, and child actor whose name I can't remember, you haven't walked in my shoes! All my life I've tried to forget the things I've seen. A crackhead breastfeeding a rat! A homeless man cooking a hot pocket on the 3rd rail of the G-Train.... THE G-TRAIN, NERMAL! There's something inside of me that needs to come out! And if Garfield 3: Feline Groovy can't tell my story, then I'll win my Oscar elsewhere.... or I'll die trying! :byodame:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

potee posted:

You make enough money, you can pay people to look at you naked.

You're young enough to be my prostitute :shobon:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

JENNA'S
MOM'S
DAUGHTER

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

LividLiquid posted:

I'm still blown away they were able to get away with this on a broadcast network back when people still watched those.

The one that made me go :crossarms: was when Liz told Jack the woman he was dating at the time had made Maxim's "I'd rape that 100" list.

Edit: On a lighter note:

Hey everybody, I got fired today! You won't have Kenneth Ellen Parcell, to kick around anymore! So I wanna tell you people.... what I really think of you! For four long years, I have listened to you all complain about your East Coast Media Elite problems, your apartment renovations and your overpriced Star Wars memorabilia! I have watched you throw away better food than my family eats at Christmas!

And. I. Have. Loved. It.

You people are my best friends, and I hope you get everything you want in life! SO KISS MY FACE!

I'LL SEE YOU ALL IN HEAVEN!

:thumbsup:

Jerusalem fucked around with this message at 08:52 on Jun 23, 2023

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Slamhound posted:

I sure do like them French fried pertaters.

No you don't, Oprah :)

I love how utterly Jenna fucks up every aspect of improv in that one line. She's mixed up which character is which, she's not even doing a character at all, let alone the wrong one, AND she's breaking the golden rule of never saying,"No". It's so great :allears:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

They had airplanes in Jackie Jormp-Jomp's time, theflyingexecutive

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Sometimes you gotta do the right thing, even when the wrong thing would be a whole lot easier. Die Werewolf Zombie. :colbert:

Jerusalem fucked around with this message at 15:49 on Jul 14, 2023

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

But that's the name of my daughter!

:aaa:

Are ALL women somebody's daughter!?!?!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Time to end the charade and adjust my schedule to buy a new vase.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Just watched the season 5 episode where Liz and Jack accidentally get married and I gotta say it was genuinely heartwarming watching their faces as Weinerslav listed all the signs of a workplace relationship/partnership.

Anyway, it's my way till payday!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Doc Fission posted:

On rewatch it's fun how Colleen immediately thinks Liz is perfect for Jack and treats his other partners with contempt forever. They're platonic soulmates! It's not only possible but desirable! Even for annoying people!

I like that she insisted Jack invite her to Christmas Eve so she'd have somebody to complain about women not wearing pantyhose anymore with.