Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

You can't pull rank on murder.

Love and friendship, having it all
Or maybe just a great pair of shoes
One of them has to be asian
Can they be good at their jobs?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

Prince William and Prince: Time-traveling Fart Detectives

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

Your bones have disappeared. Now, I’ve only seen this once before in soldiers during Desert Storm. I even wrote a report about it, but my commander refused to hand it up on to Saddam!

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

PANTS! PANTS! PANTS!

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

Five now dog five! Five now dog five!

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

Trying to steal candy from a vending machine? Let me show you how it's done. Cajun-style.

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

Oh boy, when did ol' Bob Dunston swallow all this change?!

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

Hopefully it's not an important parg of my blern.

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

Our plane was just about to take off but then they noticed a problem and we've gone back to the gate but we haven't deplaned. I don't like where this is going.

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

dr_rat posted:

I'm trying to remember what comedy it was where one of the writers or produces said they ended up doing exactly that for one of the comedians on it, as they would just come up with some far better line on the spot anyway, so like why bother waste the writers time trying to think up something that's never going to be used.

Scrubs had scripts with "Whatever Neil says" instead of actual lines for the Janitor sometimes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

swickles posted:

I thought a lot of Tracy's lines were things Tina's young kid blurted out with some minor tweaking.

Some of Tina's lines were also taken from her kid, like "I want to go to there"