Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

Same. I love life and feel fortunate to wake up every day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
i try to see other people as potential victims for surprise help. that granny struggling to open her door? she never saw me coming, knocked that exasperated expression right the gently caress off her face. the wheelchair-bound junkie missing a leg from fentanyl, trying to cross that snow slush covered road? push that motherfucker across the street, don't say a word, just grunt and nod at him once you're over

psycho helper, qu'est ce que c'est?

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
Finland's most social person.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

having a relaxing morning wearing my slippers and drinking coffee

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕
:coffeepal:

I'm drinking a cortado watching the sun rise on a nice chilly morning on my roof before starting work for the day. TGIF, though! I'm ready for the weekend!

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

I like this guy, he makes silly music videos that get good chuckles out of me. I hope someone else gets some happiness out of this too:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kj1gWsuiCAY

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

There's a big tree stump by my car and I never noticed it before but there's a water retaining system of radial channels at the center, and a little frog lives there

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009

lobster shirt posted:

having a relaxing morning wearing my slippers and drinking coffee

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

:coffeepal:

I'm drinking a cortado watching the sun rise on a nice chilly morning on my roof before starting work for the day. TGIF, though! I'm ready for the weekend!

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

A year and a bit ago I had the biggest medical scare of my life, and a long uphill journey afterwards, including some major physical challenges and the ENTIRELY COINCIDENTAL loss of my job shortly thereafter.

Today I've got a better job (albeit worse insurance) and my health sure ain't perfect but I actually feel like a human being most of the time, I've got a fantastic girlfriend who's stuck by me through the whole thing (and long before), a great roommate who, same, and two furry dipshits that shout at me and demand that I wait on them hand and foot but who purr and curl up beside me in bed sometimes so that's nice.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-sgw9bPV4A

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

I put boohbahs videos on my tablet and make my fish watch them and she goes loving ballistic if I take it away

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

docbeard posted:

A year and a bit ago I had the biggest medical scare of my life, and a long uphill journey afterwards, including some major physical challenges and the ENTIRELY COINCIDENTAL loss of my job shortly thereafter.

Today I've got a better job (albeit worse insurance) and my health sure ain't perfect but I actually feel like a human being most of the time, I've got a fantastic girlfriend who's stuck by me through the whole thing (and long before), a great roommate who, same, and two furry dipshits that shout at me and demand that I wait on them hand and foot but who purr and curl up beside me in bed sometimes so that's nice.

i'm glad to hear this

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
i went to a therapist today :therapy:

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
My therapist is the arena where me and my wife fight using our most deadly mind games and macro aggressions.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
I have a finely tuned algorithm. I've trained it to bring me treats from time to time. I am also proud that I don't use negative reinforcement IE blocking to cultivate my feed. My constellation of stoner metal YouTube channels brought me this album this morning. It is funky dad rock for cool dads.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQ0llZwUAHc

post COVID
Mar 5, 2007

free college, free healthcare, free Shmurda

my work makes me happy OP

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009
I enjoy video games from time to time. Just learned I might be able to emulate Breath of the Wild.

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

The only true law is that which leads to freedom. There is no other.

gonna go bird watching today

xiaoren
Dec 9, 2021

I really enjoy doing nothing, preferably outside. Most weather is fine.

Also ice dipping.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

it's a warm rear end day today. planet may be dying but I might go for a nice bike ride this afternoon!

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Imagine your awareness as an hourglass. you can spend all your time looking down and thinking about all the sand that's passed through already. you can spend all your time looking up and fretting about how much sand is left to pass. Or you can focus your attention right in the middle, the here and now, the grain of sand that is today. It's only ever gonna pass through once. Take a look at it! Pay attention to it! Enjoy it!

Woke Mind Virus
Aug 22, 2005

i think the stock market should be open once a week tops. this is all very boring

wrong thread but i'm keeping it

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

Imagine your awareness as an hourglass. you can spend all your time looking down and thinking about all the sand that's passed through already. you can spend all your time looking up and fretting about how much sand is left to pass. Or you can focus your attention right in the middle, the here and now, the grain of sand that is today. It's only ever gonna pass through once. Take a look at it! Pay attention to it! Enjoy it!

This except unironically

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Idk why you thought I meant it ironically??

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

I forgot there was a thread for us to kick it and be cool, here's some ghost cowboys, C-SPAM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djr6T2C8Gfs

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
Pretty cool video OP, I wish that dog had of caught those klansmen though.

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

AT LAST! A show with nonono commercials!
Fallen Rib
I'm happy that my president is Donald J Trump!

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽
I like making things, and it doesn't matter what. Sitting waiting for the bus with kid 1 we would make little forts out of sticks and roots and grass for thatching. Then we started bringing out rubber bands to use as connections for the sticks, and then I started braiding long grass to make rope. Just the little peaceful activity of making something from the stuff around you.

I also would keep string in my pocket and we would make little swords and daggers.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

love that axgrap! keep us informed...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody