Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕
Post about things you enjoy and what makes you happy ITT, please. You can also tell us about things in your life that are good (No being mean, and don't forget your manners!)

I am excited for valentines day and am going to have a nice candle lit dinner with my loving partner. He's such a special guy. We don't really buy each other stuff but we like to eat really nice food and drink good wine together so we will do that.

I'm also gonna go out for drinks with friends on Saturday night :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

SorePotato posted:

Da birds gonna win the Superbowl

I'm ready for it!

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

I'm not entirely shocked that there so few happy people in this subforum, but I wish that were not the case

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

lollontee posted:

what makes me happy is my everyday life, and the things i do each day to help other people to enjoy their lives

Same. I love life and feel fortunate to wake up every day

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

:coffeepal:

I'm drinking a cortado watching the sun rise on a nice chilly morning on my roof before starting work for the day. TGIF, though! I'm ready for the weekend!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

Imagine your awareness as an hourglass. you can spend all your time looking down and thinking about all the sand that's passed through already. you can spend all your time looking up and fretting about how much sand is left to pass. Or you can focus your attention right in the middle, the here and now, the grain of sand that is today. It's only ever gonna pass through once. Take a look at it! Pay attention to it! Enjoy it!

This except unironically