Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
getting absolutely shitfaced at brunch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

I try to spin the menu on my finger but I give myself a paper cut on my eyeball, and start shrieking

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
If they ask why when they googled your name the top result was a news story naming you the nation's 4th grossest sex offender, explain that it was a very competitive field that year.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Use lots of latin and give your fidget spinner a good whirl every few minutes

The Butcher
Apr 20, 2005

Well, at least we tried.
Nap Ghost
Hey poo poo, did you see that hummingbird?

That's an Anna's Hummingbird.

Want to know why it's called that? Some White dude called it that in honor of a duchess he thought was hot.

This gambit did not pay off, but the name stuck.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Feign injury like a boss

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Look baby I brought you to Olive Garden

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

bossy lady posted:

master the art of ahegao

DO NOT DO THIS. I pulled the face jokingly once and my then partner commented that I was good at it and we had a laugh. They then later asked me to do it seriously during sex. I did not.

Don't be tempted, not even as a joke.

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted
Your chariot awaits, my love

Just move the soda cans onto the floor, it’s fine

Lorthdon
Feb 20, 2006
“Did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Plagueis The Wise? I thought not. It’s not a story the Jedi would tell you.”

ReelBigLizard
Feb 27, 2003

Fallen Rib
I'm cool with your 10yo kid coming on the date but he's going to have to keep up with drinking pace and take his turn buying. Rounds means rounds no excuses.

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug
That was a lovely dinner, would you like to come up and see my anime figurine collection?

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
If sex happens ejaculate immediately upon entering the vagina. This will show to the woman that you're ready to commit.

Rides Naked
Jun 4, 2006

Program, Whale, Program
pay them 2x their normal rate

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
I feel like I’m not explaining this right. See, if I drop this bone I brought with me on the plate and tell the waiter I found it in my food, they’ll give me a new dish for free

The Butcher
Apr 20, 2005

Well, at least we tried.
Nap Ghost
You can use your mastery of the dark art of necromancy to make their dinner come back to some horrifying perversion of being alive.

Their burger quivers and tries to escape when they eat it. They have never experienced such impressive evil wizardly.

When chatting, casually mention that you live in a stone tower in a dark forest. You own real estate!

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

Be coy at first when your date inquires about what you've brought in the tied up store bag. Once you've both became comfortable with the small talk take a moment to unwrap the steamy bento box you've taken along. As you dig into your mom's delicious home cooking it's sure to make everyone in the coffee shop appreciate your familial qualities and highlight the frugal parts of your nature to your date.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
I brought you a chapter from the novel I am working on. Heh, no, no, it's no big deal. It's about this sword-wizard who works as a detective in a magical version of...

Oh, it's better if you just read it. I want to get your honest impression without influencing it first. Well. Go on. I'll wait.

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

Listen, I've been around a bit, you know, and I thought I'd seen some creepy things go on in the movie business, but I really have to say this is the most disgusting thing that's ever happened to me.
talk about my modular synths and how I used to own a motorcycle

ask a question about you and then zone out thinking about my modular synths and lack of a motorcycle

luchadornado
Oct 7, 2004

A boombox is not a toy!

Jelly posted:

have you seen someone demonstrate the talent known as "gleeking"?

I spent a summer learning how to form a bubble on my tongue and then blow it out of my mouth. I've never tried it at a bar or anything because it feels like cheating.

GokuGoesSSj69
Apr 15, 2017
Weak people spend 10 dollars to gift titles about world leaders they dislike. The strong spend 10 dollars to gift titles telling everyone to play Deus Ex again

Does anyone have a link to the folder with all of these? There was way more in there than there is on the front page article and they're great.

egg_dog
Nov 12, 2005

nͬ͒̂̓̂ͪoͨ́
Fun Shoe
Opening my wallet to pay and a blue eyes white dragon yugioh card falls out "oh how did that get in there" [I'm turning it to face her]

The Butcher
Apr 20, 2005

Well, at least we tried.
Nap Ghost
Opening my wallet and the pictures of my two children fall out.

"Oh, I thought you said you didn't have kids."

"I technically don't anymore. Don't worry, I don't pay child support. I figured out a way to beat the system. Let me explain it to you, so, you gotta get the right kind of flag..."

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

removing all of my skin so she can get a better look at my muscles

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
My farts don't smell.
You haven't noticed so far, right?

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

reciting the location of all 900 koroks in the optimal collection order from memory

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

gushing for 20 minutes about my latest sonic OC

SweetMercifulCrap!
Jan 28, 2012
Lipstick Apathy
*Pulls out Nintendo Switch*

*Loads up Breath of the Wild*

"See that? All 120 shrines."

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Pillbug

SweetMercifulCrap! posted:

*Pulls out Nintendo Switch*

*Loads up Breath of the Wild*

"See that? All 120 shrines."

"Look at that loser on the next table"

*pulls out Switch, loads up BotW*

"All 900 Korok Seeds"

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

flashes the room with a glimps of my curvy gold balloon from mario odyssey

that’s right, got ‘em all, even the 100 jumpropes and 100 volleyball bounces

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Pillbug
"Ah, you are off to the toilets then. I can hold it in for the entire date."

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Wow nice Switch bro.

*pulls out Diablo 3 limited edition switch* :smug:

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

I show her my massive penis.

I keep it in a freezer in the garage

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting
Be just the right amount of racist and kiss her in a parking garage stairwell a homeless dude just pissed in.

Serge Painsbourg
Jul 26, 2016

See, I played Pokemon back in the old days, when it was just 151 Pokemon and the only games there were Red and Blue. I got a Level 70 Mewtwo as a starter, and I totally crushed the game. Didn't even need another Pokemon, except for HMs. Kids these days don't know how good they have it. Plus, I caught all 151 Pokemon, including Mew, Pikablu, and Steelquatro. I guess you can say I'm kind of a Pokemon Master.

Edgar Allan Pwned
Apr 4, 2011

Quoth the Raven "I love the power glove. It's so bad..."
*plops dildos of increasing size onto dinner table at restaurants. points at one in the middle*

this one right here is probably my max, but obviously i like to have goals to work towards. which do you think youd like to start and end with

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
Yeah, so I reckon my band is totally gonna take off and go national any day now. We don't have any active gigs right now, persay, but my drummer has connections and swears he can get us time on local radio.

The Butcher
Apr 20, 2005

Well, at least we tried.
Nap Ghost
I show them how many hot dogs I can fit in my mouth at once and swallow whole in the manner of a large snake.

I remove my shirt to do this and take what is known as "the snake position" on the floor.

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

A guy I knew in college bought pop off buttons and would pop off his top button when he was with women to make it look like his pecs were just too big for his polo shirt lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
lol yea what a maroon *goes to popoffbuttons.com*