Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Extra row of tits
Oct 31, 2020
Amway huh… I must say I’m intrigued…

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Internetjack
Sep 15, 2007

oh god how did this get here i am not good with computers
Top Cop
While taking a walk through a grassy park show-off by announcing you're going to do a cartwheel. Note: you have never done a cartwheel before.

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted

WHY BONER NOW posted:

in the movie theater

protagonist: *tearfully shoots a loved one to spare them death by wolves*
me: THAT'S GOTTA HURT!!! *elbows date*

protagonist tiptoes across a narrow beam over a deep chasm
me: TALK ABOUT GOING OUT ON A LIMB!!! *elbows date*

Toss ‘bows left and right to make sure they’re a fit companion that will make good progeny

MEIN RAVEN
Oct 7, 2008

Gutentag Mein Raven

I show up with a cup full of my sperm to verify that I’m a virile, five star man.

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted

MEIN RAVEN posted:

I show up with a cup full of my sperm to verify that I’m a virile, five star man.

Im not vaxxed. This makes my jizz worth more than gold!

WHY BONER NOW
Mar 6, 2016

Pillbug
*yelling from the bathroom*

"Yeah so most people think Goku...ugggh...*plop* is a bad father, but if you really think about it...uuuuugh *farting noises* he always wanted to push Gohan to be his best, furthermore

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

WHY BONER NOW posted:

*yelling from the bathroom*

"Yeah so most people think Goku...ugggh...*plop* is a bad father, but if you really think about it...uuuuugh *farting noises* he always wanted to push Gohan to be his best, furthermore

Ok rear end in a top hat!! If you wanna bring in off-site drama I'm loving GAME. I loving ASKED YOU if it was ok if I could use your bathroom and lets COMPLETELY gloss over the fact YOU!!! asked me what a zenkai boost is.