Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Eight-Six
Oct 26, 2007

All achievements and P-rank on WAR after about an hour/hour and a half of tries and just barely making the S-Rank score. If anything I'm sad that I don't have reason to go back there, probably my favorite level.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eight-Six
Oct 26, 2007

Game's so good. I started blowing off steam post-work by running WAR over and over again, and then once I cleared that out I'm on a mission to do the rest since I realize that it's not actually that impossible to do. You can still make mistakes and P-rank things, it's just a very limited amount of mistakes in a limited amount of time. I gotta save Snotty on a 2nd save file, though I did beat WAR on my first run blind.

In case anyone's idly wondering, here's all the clothes you can 'miss'-

Money Green - Western District's boss gate can not be unlocked until all 40 Toppins from Town Lobby and Western District have been rescued.
Sage Blue - Unlocked by finishing all of the Floor 1 levels in less than an hour. Pepperman does not count, but time spent in the lobby does count.
War Camo - Unlocked by beating WAR the first time you play it
John Shirt - Unlocked by resurrecting Pillar John in less than 2h 15m. To resurrect John, the player needs to get all Tower Secret Treasures before beating the game, which also yields the True Ending.
PP Shirt - technically you have to beat the game on two separate files to get this? so I'll probably be doing that anyhow