Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pastel Candy Snake
Sep 6, 2018

by Hand Knit
Been following the dev cycle for about 4 years- then it just drops onto Steam unceremoniously, but I couldn't be happier.

Just P-Ranked the first level and it was one of the most insane moments in any game I've played.

10/10 game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pastel Candy Snake
Sep 6, 2018

by Hand Knit

Einwand posted:

Having finished 101%'ing the game, this is almost certainly my GOTY for 2023. The art is charming and consistently amusing, the soundtrack is filled with a wide variety of songs that are all amazing but most importantly the gameplay and level design just absolutely nail what it's going for. Controlling Peppino Spaghetti is generally very smooth & intuitive and the levels are, mostly hello Bloodsauce Dungeon, laid out really well to make going as fast as possible feel natural while almost every level has at least one unique mechanic or gimmick that doesn't get reused leading to your progress through the tower consistently feeling fresh.
It's just a game that's oozing with love and pizza the entire way through.

Is 101% all achievements, P-Ranks and secrets?

Pastel Candy Snake
Sep 6, 2018

by Hand Knit
2nd lap theme is so loving insane, it makes every run through feel like hell is breaking loose even after you've already cleared it a dozen times