Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

moosferatu
Jan 29, 2020

Escobarbarian posted:

I like so much about this game but I really just wanted another Wario Land and this most definitely ain’t that. The focus on speed/combos is not my bag but it’s something I could get over, but the first boss is super annoying and not my style at all. I barely managed to kill him once and then it turns out there’s a loving second phase. No thanks. Glad I gave money to a cool independent dev and the art style is a lot of fun, but I don’t think this is for me.

I do generally agree with this sentiment, so I am trying hard to stop comparing it to Wario Land, which I think does it a disservice. It's totally fair not to like it though. Like you said, it's quite different from Wario Land despite its similarities.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU