Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

As you all have probably heard I have a big project in the works. But what you haven't heard is that I am offering the members of this site the opportunity to star in my new game. Of course I may have to tweak your personality and appearance just a little to fit my overall vision, but that shouldn't stop you from taking advantage of this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
Sounds great.

NOT!

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Okay, put me in. Draw me as you see me from my posts, do the same with my personality.

I've never played any of your games and never will btw

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Make me a character named Siggy Zardust and center the entire game around that one album somehow and go really far up my own rear end, tia

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

kntfkr posted:

Sounds great.

NOT!

You are Jamal Yamato, a CIA operative with a mysterious past and an even more mysterious agenda. You have a habit of showing up in the wake of bloody conflicts to offer dubious intel to the protagonist. Also your brain has been placed inside the body of a robot dog, but that never really pays off in any way and no one ever even mentions it or explains how it happened.

Sexual Aluminum
Jun 21, 2003

is made of candy
Soiled Meat
You probably have a character based on me already

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Prof. Crocodile posted:

You are Jamal Yamato, a CIA operative with a mysterious past and an even more mysterious agenda. You have a habit of showing up in the wake of bloody conflicts to offer dubious intel to the protagonist. Also your brain has been placed inside the body of a robot dog, but that never really pays off in any way and no one ever even mentions it or explains how it happened.

what happened to my penis op

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

Okay, put me in. Draw me as you see me from my posts, do the same with my personality.

I've never played any of your games and never will btw

You are Natalya Mink, a beautiful Russian commando who specializes in operating in wintry conditions so severe that full-scale military operations are impractical. You owe your borderline-superhuman abilities to the inhumane training you were subjected to by the KGB from a young age—which is also why you are totally cool having your tits hanging out when it's like -25 degrees celsius and there's snow swirling everywhere.

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

*drops bathrobe revealing tens of ping pong balls glued to my naked bod* i'm ready for my jarringly out of place sex scene with léa seydoux, mr kojima

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
partially solid snake

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Prof. Crocodile posted:

You are Natalya Mink, a beautiful Russian commando who specializes in operating in wintry conditions so severe that full-scale military operations are impractical. You owe your borderline-superhuman abilities to the inhumane training you were subjected to by the KGB from a young age—which is also why you are totally cool having your tits hanging out when it's like -25 degrees celsius and there's snow swirling everywhere.

Didn't read the text, I hate story in video games. Pretty cool picture though, thank you.

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Toxic Mental posted:

Make me a character named Siggy Zardust and center the entire game around that one album somehow and go really far up my own rear end, tia

You are a fool to try to interfere with the creative process that has made me, Hideo Kojima, the most critically lauded visionary in the history of video games!

You are an anonymous soldier with limited peripheral vision and a neurological impairment that prevents you from remembering things that you saw only seconds ago. You also struggle with object permanence.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

I thought you said you would make me a video game character and not just copy my real person

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
Looking forward to being an even more pathetic version of Otakon

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Sexual Aluminum posted:

You probably have a character based on me already

You are Interim Chief, the founder of the FBI, CIA, and KGB--and the protagonist's mentor. You died years ago in a kumite deathmatch, but still give the protagonist advice in cutscenes. It is unclear if you are a hallucination, a ghost, a consciousness uploaded into a neural network, or a very persistent street performer that looks like Ben Franklin and happens to own a military uniform.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
I liked the game you made what with the shooting Mr Hideo. I would love to be a big city screen movie game star I would.

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

As a member of the Aleut tribe, I always appreciated you representing us Native Alaskans with Vulcan Raven, he was pretty rad and I enjoyed his boss fight.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
Put me in a game Kojima-san

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
https://clips.twitch.tv/GorgeousBashfulPineapplePeteZaroll-zwjF63nuU0eruHDU

istewart
Apr 13, 2005

Still contemplating why I didn't register here under a clever pseudonym

You know, I've been trying to break into motion-capture performance for the past few years, but the problem is that the technicians just don't know what to do with my massive, pendulous dong. Length, girth, density, I don't know what it is, it just somehow overwhelms their systems every time. Too much data to convert into a mesh or something.

But I have faith in your vision, Mr. Kojima. Between your artist's eye and your studio's technical capabilities, I think we can work together to break boundaries and create something truly special.

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Wall Balls posted:

*drops bathrobe revealing tens of ping pong balls glued to my naked bod* i'm ready for my jarringly out of place sex scene with léa seydoux, mr kojima

You are Silent Silver, a robotic assassin with human hands, which allows you to perform cool knife tricks far beyond the limits of other robotic assassins. You are the boss of the Italian restaurant level. You talk like a 17th century nobleman, except when you die at which point you do an impression of Redd Foxx having a heart attack.

Astrochicken
Aug 13, 2007

So you better go back to your bars, your temples
Your massage parlors!

don't do me i just want to say die hardman loving rules

Booty Pageant
Apr 20, 2012
come on we all know kojima sensei now bases his characters off tv shows and movies, war hero codename tropes are old hat. it'll be like detectiveman columbo or missionimpossibleman whose name is actually tom cruise

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

FilthyImp posted:

Looking forward to being an even more pathetic version of Otakon

You are Huntington Santangelo, a communications officer with a fondness for pocky and 80's music. Some of the operatives you support get a little annoyed with you for being over-familiar, but they all agree that you come through in the clutch. You give the protagonist their primary missions and key intel, and if they engage with you socially you will also give them side quests.

Astrochicken
Aug 13, 2007

So you better go back to your bars, your temples
Your massage parlors!

Booty Pageant posted:

come on we all know kojima sensei now bases his characters off tv shows and movies, war hero codename tropes are old hat. it'll be like detectiveman columbo or missionimpossibleman whose name is actually tom cruise

actually i want to be columboman

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

I’m the boss that says “heh” a lot. heh.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
FEEL FREE TO DISREGARD THIS POST

It is guaranteed to be lazy, ignorant, and/or uninformed.
I would like to be in the game. Please something to do with clowns.

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
I call Norman Reedus

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

syntaxfunction posted:

I liked the game you made what with the shooting Mr Hideo. I would love to be a big city screen movie game star I would.

You are Princess Algonquin Parkway, an infiltration expert with cybernetic pasties that allow you to hack into security systems and use their cameras, traps, and turrets for your own purposes. But you can't wear a shirt or a bra because the cyber-pasties are very sensitive and the fabric would interfere with Bluetooth signals and satellite uplinks and stuff--and I cannot overstate how critical that is to the story.

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Mr.Pibbleton posted:

As a member of the Aleut tribe, I always appreciated you representing us Native Alaskans with Vulcan Raven, he was pretty rad and I enjoyed his boss fight.

You are Leftenant Wright, a sadistic mercenary with a toothsome grin and a dueling scar who relishes using torture to extract information from soldiers and civilians alike. You are always playing with a hand grenade—occasionally pulling out the pin mid-conversation to startle and intimidate others. You are a good guy.

Barcley
Jan 26, 2004

---

Soiled Meat
Make my gear the metal

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM
Hideo, considering you love Columbo so much I think he should be in your game.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Do me do me

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Put me in a game Kojima-san

You are Devil Squid, a federal accountant in charge of managing the budget for DEA operations in South America. You always wear sunglasses, even indoors while working on complex spreadsheets. In the ending credits it is heavily implied that you are a werewolf.

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

You are General Specific, a world-weary military leader with gray hair and deeply-lined face who is allowed to smoke indoors at federal buildings for some reason, and communicates only in philosophical musings about duty and loyalty. Also you have a robot arm, but that never really pays off in any way and no one ever even mentions it or explains how it happened.

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

istewart posted:

You know, I've been trying to break into motion-capture performance for the past few years, but the problem is that the technicians just don't know what to do with my massive, pendulous dong. Length, girth, density, I don't know what it is, it just somehow overwhelms their systems every time. Too much data to convert into a mesh or something.

But I have faith in your vision, Mr. Kojima. Between your artist's eye and your studio's technical capabilities, I think we can work together to break boundaries and create something truly special.

You are an anonymous soldier with limited peripheral vision and a neurological impairment that prevents you from remembering things that you saw only seconds ago. Also your mobility is hampered by your pendulous dong.

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?
i wanna be a boss with a wacky gimmick

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Hideo... Ko... jima...

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

Prof. Crocodile posted:

You are General Specific, a world-weary military leader with gray hair and deeply-lined face who is allowed to smoke indoors at federal buildings for some reason, and communicates only in philosophical musings about duty and loyalty. Also you have a robot arm, but that never really pays off in any way and no one ever even mentions it or explains how it happened.

Lore Accurate, 5/5

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Astrochicken posted:

don't do me i just want to say die hardman loving rules

Thank you. It's always nice to meet fans who appreciate my tightly scripted, logical storytelling and the relatable characters that I create.