Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chewbecca
Feb 13, 2005

Just chillin' : )
Me pls :kiddo:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Fail
Jan 19, 2006

Clever girl
Here is your post/mail.

Build Bridges

Stellar Curiosity
Jan 15, 2009

Prof. Crocodile posted:

You are Life Squid, an alternate universe version of Death Squid, pulled into being when Death Squid played 'Dust in the Wind' on Everett Everest's keyboards in a state of pensive contemplation about the nature of war, triggering the failsafe explosion in Disingenuous Brubaker's hyper-dimensional spacesuit--the event that caused the time collapse in the opening cinematic of the 'Final Reckoning: Reckoning of Finality' DLC. You are one of only three recruitable companions for Minerva Obmuloc, due to the fact that the time collapse kills all non-psychic humans. Your healing powers more than make up for your inability to use heavy weapons.

I feel seen. :allears:

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

OK because one of the late entries is one of my postin pals I am going to take care of these last four (DALLE willing), then close the thread as to avoid further confusion.

Prof. Crocodile fucked around with this message at 02:45 on Feb 14, 2023

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

TONY MEATBALLS posted:

I would like to be in your game OP

You are Queen Ellery, the former queen of the leprechauns, living in exile in a luxuriously appointed cave at the bottom of Loch Ness. If the player passes a speechcraft check, you will give them the key to Glorpfiz Glorpfaz's research grotto. If Heironymous Glizzy The Younger was killed during the leprechaun banquet scene, you will attack the protagonist on sight, wielding an amethyst variant of Heironymous Glizzy The Younger's emerald claymore, which does plasma damage instead of poison damage.

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Steezo posted:

Is this going to have base building, research and customizable weaponry? Because I loved making a frankenstien of a gun.

I wont condemn this to the heartless sea. These are all diamonds.

You are Exigent Turncoat III, a former member of the protagonist's commando squad serving as a Deputy Director at the CIA. You distrust Mother Sister and Jamal Yamato, but are reluctant to help the protagonist due to the events of Operation Dumbo Glop. You are the only human character to appear both in the main storyline and the flashback mission that explains how Augustine the Iguana got her robotic tail, and Theingi Lizardchopper's electric whipsword can be stolen from the locked safe in your office.

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

You are 5t3v3 W1750n, a highly advanced goblin battlemech into which the consciousness of goblin warrior-king Steve Wilson was uploaded after he was killed in the cutscene following the battle with Goblin Gear. You are the boss of the hollow earth level. Your robo-lance will deal lightning, ice, or fire damage depending on whether Steve Wilson was killed by the protagonist, Natalya Mink, or Glenn “Gary” Glen-Rubenstein.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Fail posted:

Here is your post/mail.

Build Bridges

You are Doctor Lavender Mugabe, the secret clone twin sister of Doctor Wolfsbane Mugabe, created as part of a secret government program to create the perfect scientist to create the perfect child soldier. You are a world-famous chemist who has devoted her life to uncovering the secrets of leprechaun alchemy and you are a captive of Glorpfiz Glorpfaz. During the shootout in the research grotto, it is you who gives the protagonist the injection of Woop Woop that both saves their life and curses them with premonitions when their lucidity drops below 30.