Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

buttslave
Jun 8, 2007
Onwards and Upwards!
I give my life, not for honor but for piss

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

buttslave
Jun 8, 2007
Onwards and Upwards!

Prof. Crocodile posted:

You are Disingenuous Brubaker, the first member of the US Space Force to travel faster than the speed of light, upon which time you became trapped in the aether between dimensions, surviving only due to your futuristic spacesuit, which you inhabit like a prison barely large enough for your body, trapped outside of time and space. You can use your ghostly glow to guide the player through the fog bank in the peat bog level, but only if they successfully executed the hidden quicktime event in the rainforest zipline level that lets Everett Everest communicate with you by playing Hawkwind songs on his keyboards.

i am beautiful thank you