Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

El Diablo Bob O
Sep 3, 2011

Hay nada mas,
Oh si' my way!
Mr. Kojima-san, you are the sole reason I'm putting together a mercenary group. I plan to form the group only to immediately disband it and then reform it 20 years later for the REAL mission.

You are an inspiration to mercenary leaders everywhere.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Diablo Bob O
Sep 3, 2011

Hay nada mas,
Oh si' my way!

Prof. Crocodile posted:

You are even more of a sycophant than that last guy, but my AI art engine concept artist is working so I don't have to make you an anonymous soldier, although that is definitely what you deserve.

You are Lowrider Driveby, a hip-hop producer who is the target of President Ephraim Rosencrantz's personal vendetta. The protagonist doesn't agree with all the things you say, but although he's not a big fan of rap music he thinks it's pretty obvious that your stuff was way better than most of that other stuff, musically. Once again, the protagonist isn't condoning your behavior, it's just that there's more than one dimension to this story, and cancel culture doesn't always let that come out.

Saucy!

Faint (not racist) praise from the protagonist and a story-specific personal vendetta is all I could ever ask for. "Cancel culture"?:dafuq: This poo poo is hilarious and we are truly living in your vision of the future.

Oh snap, did I produce an Amy Grant album??? What kind of music does the protagonist like? What's my blood type and character's personal burger preference?

I am on Amazon looking for a pre-order right now.

El Diablo Bob O fucked around with this message at 16:05 on Feb 11, 2023