Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Raspberry Bang
Feb 14, 2007

I’m looking forward to all the buffs but disappointed in all the nerfs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raspberry Bang
Feb 14, 2007

https://youtu.be/9_t5vyK6B5c

:mad:

Raspberry Bang
Feb 14, 2007

Wasn’t there a presentation Bungie gave where they mentioned that they have two main teams focusing on their own individual expansion? Like team A created the Witch Queen and is currently working on Final Shape. While team B was developing Lightfall during Witch Queen’s launch.

Raspberry Bang
Feb 14, 2007

Why didn’t y’all warn me I would be fighting the entirety of the vex in the legendary exotic mission. Jesus Christ is it even possible to do that solo?

Raspberry Bang
Feb 14, 2007

Yorkshire Pudding posted:

Was Heart of Inmost Light crazy busted before? It feels pretty good now, I just got it from a random drop.

Trying a Void Titan build with Wavesplitter. Feels a bit like the old Warlock Agee’s build, but not as snappy. I spend a lot of time waiting for a shield throw to coke back. Instant overshields on Barrier is sweet though.

It was nerfed a little. I would guess because a strand titan has three melee’s which would instantly give you a 2x grenade and barrier which would last 8 seconds instead of the current 5.

Raspberry Bang
Feb 14, 2007

dodgeblan posted:

I'm playing my first iron banner since like forsaken when I was rocking a go figure and telesto? It's been a long time

What's a meta load out for a titan with dad level gunskill plz help me

How much do you like trials…

Raspberry Bang
Feb 14, 2007

Does hero’s burden roll with repulsed brace or has that been replaced with destabilizing rounds?

Edit: It doesn’t. I’ve wasted so many rolls :homebrew:

Raspberry Bang fucked around with this message at 01:45 on Apr 7, 2023

Raspberry Bang
Feb 14, 2007

Just hold on to your cyphers when they eventually allow you to roll adepts for the low low cost of 5

Raspberry Bang
Feb 14, 2007

kecske posted:

so it is possible but you're limited in what you can merge since you have to be super fast and moving a cursor with an analogue stick is slow. It works best with weapons that occupy slots in the same space on the screen since you can shuffle back and forth with the shoulder buttons. I merged a Raghnild with a Come To Pass this way, others will be possible too but need to experiment a bit.

What console did you use? I was going to try it with my slow rear end launch ps4.

Raspberry Bang
Feb 14, 2007

haveblue posted:

It is a real pain in the dick and by far the hardest nightmare hunt

I didn't get a chance to play much this weekend and the glitch is almost impossible on a PS5, welp

I got it to work on mine. I had ffv remake downloading in the background. I would suggest downloading a huge game. You’ll know you’re on the right track when you get a destiny connection issue warning.

Raspberry Bang
Feb 14, 2007

Oxyclean posted:

I have good internet and an SSD and i've been able to do multiple guns. That said, it was a royal pain in the rear end (took like an hour of trying for one gun)

Definitely was worth it though, very funny, and very fun weekend of Destiny 2.

While they don't need to go this hard, they definitely should have weekend events that let you do silly stuff like equip as many exotic weapons as you want.

I wouldn’t mind this as a trials mode. It’s the only way I’ve gone flawless!

Raspberry Bang
Feb 14, 2007

Oh poo poo are we showing off our space Barbies?

Raspberry Bang
Feb 14, 2007

Is the hoverboard good enough to pull me away from Helldivers 2?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raspberry Bang
Feb 14, 2007

Is there a list of twitch streams to watch or just anyone playing Destiny 2?