Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
I want to combine Broodweaver with The Colony

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
Who pooped the traveler?

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

victrix posted:

Winterbite is insane

I'm working on the quest to unlock it, go on

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

victrix posted:

Shot freezes everything in a gigantic loving radius, and with 1 ammo left in the tank you can melee for massively boosted glaive damage (added bonus, there's a glaive mod on the artifact this season)

sick. time to pair it with a Chill Clip Deliverance and Osmiomancy :evilbuddy:

the lack of the elemental shards mod is real sad times though

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

Doji Sekushi posted:

Warlock strand build that keeps everything suspended forever (using striga and necrotic grips) feels way better to me than the threadling build. Not sure I like it over stasis or good, but there's something there for sure.

Yeah, threadlings are fun but that build seems more effective. Striga is already broke and when you pair with grips + suspend it wrecks even high level content

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
lol at making the exotic sidearm the Titanfall 2 Smart Pistol :allears:

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
eventually, something will explain what the hell the travelussy is

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
guys

grapple might be good

kinda want to make a masterworked strength disc build now :negative:

ex post facho fucked around with this message at 03:52 on Mar 8, 2023

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
Once i got the grapple melee timing down (which is definitely still finicky) and realized it's not just a single target punch it's actually a large Strand AoE with a dot and stun it clicked

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
I hope the raid exotic is a strand fusion rifle that shoots theeadlings

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

Kesper North posted:

It most definitely does not one-shot him. It takes off less than 1/4 of his health.

Worthless rear end subclass

- use quicksilver storm, its grenades are considered strand

- use osteo striga+necrotic grips, poison spread is mega op

- you can "lightblade" the tormentors by jumping from catwalk->platform->catwalk (they'll be constantly stuck in the jumping animation to chase you and won't be able to dps); bring rockets and witherhoard and plink away at calus if you use this strategy

- if you use stasis turrets or bring a friend using stasis turrets they will completely lock down the tormentors and you can ignore them the entire fight

- if you get booped don't panic, the grapple length to tangle is huge as long as it is close in your sights. try to only tangle grapple to keep the ability up for emergency melee or escape

- the back of the platforms are solid and you cannot fall off them

- technically if you rotate and kill the incendiors you never have to jump on the catwalks at all. just try to ignore the tormentors, avoid jumping/grappling and plink calus when you can. Again. Poison and DoTs help a ton with this

- in phase 2 it's just a dps race. try to save a super use before you take off the last bit of health to enter phase 2, then immediately super and heavy

good luck! you got this guardian :rznv:

ex post facho fucked around with this message at 05:57 on Mar 8, 2023

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
They're extremely doable with the right load outs imo. With the aforementioned osteo and necro grips I did a master lost sector at 1795. Wasn't fun but did it. Legendary is also ezpz with em.

The shackle grenade is ridiculous and locks down any champ type. You don't even need mods

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
Vexcalibur is great and going to get even better.

I didn't realize at first that it allows an on-demand void overshield for 10 seconds once you get some energy

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
Bungie ripped off sword logic from the G'Nunk species in Starflight II

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

Kith posted:

you absolute motherfuckers

That seems like something explicitly targeted at you Kith lol

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
Do the hidden chests in avalon actually do anything?

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
shoot. Guess I'm in for another avalon run

I love the glaive though so totally worth it

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

Majere posted:

So I got the new seasonal fusion Royal Executioner with envious assassin and reservoir burst...seems pretty broken with solar reserves mod.

It counts anything over 7 or 8 rounds in the mag as "full" so 10+ shots without reloading are splosion city.

I rolled one with envious + incandescent :jackbud:

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

GoGoGadgetChris posted:

:siren: Don't delete your Sunset Gear :siren:

Just keep it

It might be usable again someday winky blinky

I still have my Blast Furnace and Erentil FR4. Erentil is the best FR ever made

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
Kith could reload fighting lion so fast

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
that's some good maintenance there lou

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

Bleck posted:

Went through all that LLS business today to get Necrotic Grips, only to discover that they don't work with Le Monarque.

Oh well, at least I got my first flawless solo run.

They work with Osteo Striga though :cenobite:

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Commemoration (void LMG from DSC) owns so loving much this season you should be doing nothing but farming it until you can craft a a Reconstruction / Repulsor Brace one.

I did mine with Reconstruction and Killing Tally since I have a Hollow Denial with brace. Slaps

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
Root is great because it's a fun raid that can be completed in a reasonable amount of time with mechanics that are challenging for both new and veteran players :)

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

Cheap Trick posted:

What about Verity's Brow? I ask because both of my Dawn Choruses have crap stats

Verity's Brow sucked me off???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5QVDOkMTiE

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
I'm using Rufus Fury with Demo/Hatch and Circular Logic with FF/Hatch, and Wavesplitter secondary. The build generates so many orbs from the AtA explosions Wavesplitter is constantly overcharged and suppressing

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
My second and third runs were where I started seeing weapons dropping regularly from RoN, FWIW.

Rufus' Fury is gonna be even better with the coming AR buff

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
I socked my way to rank 10 and got a rangefinder target lock roll and I still suck in pvp lol :negative: :corsair:

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
Lament or Falling Guillotine

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
and now I have the weapon that will make it even worse

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
Wish Ender is the best bow in the game by far.

It's not obvious until you use it but the arrow hits enemies 3x per shot after the most recent buff. It does about 50% of a rocket's damage with a single precision hit due to this and can take down any shielded enemy with ease.

Also sees through walls at full draw. Intrinsic anti-barrier. Can cheese certain bosses through their invuln shields.

LeMon is up there due to intrinsic Overload and AoE poison properties but it loses out to the raw damage of Wish Ender

ex post facho fucked around with this message at 15:06 on Apr 4, 2023

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
Sleeper Simulant, technically

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
One Thousand Voices?

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
ascendant alloys are way too hard to get now, lol that they only come from weeklies/400 legendary shards/wellspring. They need to drop from defiant battlegrounds

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

Halibut Barn posted:

RIP to triple-pulls from the Terminal Overload chests. At this point the gear didn't even matter, it was just good for levelling weapons.

what, how did they change this

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
I did a bunch of regular cruci last night, an astrocyte, blink + iterative loop build was hilarious.

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
I have bad news about how long the grind will take lol

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
- complete the Neomuna "From Zero..." on 3 characters for 3x guaranteed redbar Loops

- do heroic patrols over and over and over until you get your last one, it took me about 50 or 60

- multiply the above number by 4x or 5x if you don't complete the quests on 3 characters

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
the trick is to load into the terminal Overload and either immediately reload if you don't see a heroic patrol on spawn in (again, over and over), or do a loop through all three zones and reload if you don't see one.

yes, it's extremely tedious. it's not even guaranteed to be a redbar if you get the loop to drop

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
I will say that even having an adept plug one and several other great fusions jn the slot, being able to craft the loop is worth it. arc Cartesian coordinate with better sight profile imo