Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

doomfunk
Feb 29, 2008

oh come on was that really necessary
all over my fine carpet!!
the scorned are what happens when capitalism abandons a population, like derelict boomtowns or how hard it is for excons to find work.

the taken are the prison industrial system.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

doomfunk
Feb 29, 2008

nah he quit

doomfunk
Feb 29, 2008

people saying ticuu's is good: how do I use it goodly? it's underwhelmed me most of the time I've taken it for a spin.

doomfunk
Feb 29, 2008

ah, so I should just completely disregard the multi target hipfire lock on thing and focus instead on scoped shots. I can do that, I'm addicted to holding L2 anyway.

doomfunk
Feb 29, 2008

ah, I see now what I've been underwhelmed by all along: I clearly didn't read the loving text on the exotic.

doomfunk
Feb 29, 2008

okay ticuu's is good. I get it now

doomfunk
Feb 29, 2008

loading is quite swift on PS5 for me, as well.

doomfunk
Feb 29, 2008

okay thread I want some goon opinions: I am an idiot and love sidearms. what sidearms should I be farming, or is the witch queen one a solid choice? (it is my current sidearm).

e: for clarity I'm talking empirical evidence, which is pretty good but it's no trespasser or cryosthesia or anything.

doomfunk fucked around with this message at 00:19 on Jan 28, 2024

doomfunk
Feb 29, 2008

oh good calls, I've got a couple drangs in my vault I should see if I could slam harmonizers on. will check for the others too

e: wow I have a large number of punching outs and heliocentrics. I also kept my breach light roll from back when, but it's just depressing to see the grey triangle.

doomfunk fucked around with this message at 00:35 on Jan 28, 2024

doomfunk
Feb 29, 2008

y'know I haven't done anything with Eternity yet for some reason, but forerunner seems like something I should get

doomfunk
Feb 29, 2008

I guess I'm just intimidated by any activity with two dedicated vendors

doomfunk
Feb 29, 2008

dares are great. like mass effect 3 multi was reborn with a bit of fall guys in the middle. why have I not bothered with this yet?

doomfunk
Feb 29, 2008

oh hey DIM will thumbs up popular rolls in my vault. seems like I can probably liquidate about 400 guns.

doomfunk
Feb 29, 2008

I don't have a fast or smart way to do it beyond locking the good rolls and manually salvaging the rest.

doomfunk
Feb 29, 2008

sure but I'm drowning in all my bullshit and I'd rather have a hygge vault than trouble finding my cool guns. I have a few rolls that aren't thumbs that I know on sight and really like (my lonesomes for example) but right now I would just like the space back (to hoard more)

doomfunk
Feb 29, 2008

yeah, I have a lot of things with thumbs because I have a general sense of what's good. I just also have a habit of throwing everything in my vault between rounds in a playlist, so there's a lot of trash to sift through. for the record, a lot of my thumbs are items from long past seasons that I have been hanging on to because I have done the work with them and no they are good. like I have an original drang with a meta roll.

doomfunk
Feb 29, 2008

also good to wisely acknowledge when you just loving don't like a type of gun. fusion rifles? I hate them. get that poo poo out of there. swords, glaives, bows, sidearms? precious babies.

doomfunk
Feb 29, 2008

aren't they also like... people? there's a harbinger corpse mentioned in one of the exotic quests iirc.

doomfunk
Feb 29, 2008

maybe it does and they're just divorced enough to hate each other over it

doomfunk
Feb 29, 2008

how soloable is warlords? I usually play in the middle of the night with a sleeping toddler on my lap, so I stay mic off and usually don't go harder than nightfalls.

e: mama wants that rocket pistol, really

doomfunk
Feb 29, 2008

whatever class you usually play is objectively the weakest one that the designers hate. everyone knows this

e: that said, as someone who usually plays Hunter, unlocking the stasis super was a pleasant surprise as it feels fairly well like a warlock super in a way that doesn't retread existing ground

doomfunk
Feb 29, 2008

given the choice between "hover real good for extra damage" and "whatever you want to call what devil's ruin does" it seems an obvious call to me but tbh one of those is on a sidearm and the other is not

doomfunk
Feb 29, 2008

or a lightweight bow so you can feel like a worse Hunter. Same principle applies

doomfunk
Feb 29, 2008

but why male models?

doomfunk
Feb 29, 2008

I'm also incredibly skilled (at dying for stupid reasons) and beautiful (my ghost is beautiful)

doomfunk
Feb 29, 2008

I've been doing the same. I have literal years of exotic quests clogging my pursuits.

doomfunk
Feb 29, 2008

have they ever changed the slot of a weapon except for between D1 and D2?

tbh with how frequently stasis and strand weapons appear now I kinda don't really see the value in separating them anymore but I'm with you on it probably being an untenable operation from the db perspective, unless they could hotwire infusion and slot filtering easily.

doomfunk
Feb 29, 2008

so it's not just possible, it seems like it's totally doable

doomfunk
Feb 29, 2008

my rearward facing blinders are really purging my memory on how things were back then. I mean I remember now but there's a part of me that rejects that the history was true and real

doomfunk
Feb 29, 2008

Wish-Grinder

doomfunk
Feb 29, 2008

Witherboard
Thunderboard
No Time To Wipe Out
Wavesplitter (no change)

doomfunk
Feb 29, 2008

would genuinely love a stasis board that intentionally freezes you in place and blinks you around like you have an incredibly high ping but I think it would undersell the sick tricks and hang time to just always be hanging

e: cryostokia 10k

doomfunk fucked around with this message at 21:11 on Mar 1, 2024

doomfunk
Feb 29, 2008

RBA Starblade posted:

Tony Hawkmoon's European Wasteland

:golfclap:

doomfunk
Feb 29, 2008

that shop titan set looks like someone was a big fan of knights of the nine

doomfunk
Feb 29, 2008

is it crucible? right now? some kind of crucible thing since we're getting bonus valor? could it be that easy?

doomfunk
Feb 29, 2008

mine counted when I cracked it open yesterday evening so, depending on whether anything breaks from here you should be set. I guess?

e: Jesus you get a shitton of guns from turning medals in. I don't care about so many of these and they're not even deep sight capable.

doomfunk
Feb 29, 2008

yeah, that's fair. and I do like the origin perk, I just can't hold all these goddamn limes!

doomfunk
Feb 29, 2008

ponzicar posted:

The Drake has been there since year 1; it's just had a super tiny chance to ever spawn. Same thing for the original Arms Dealer, in the open area before you enter the big ship (no clue if the new version of the strike can still spawn it).

pretty sure it can.

doomfunk
Feb 29, 2008

oh no I'm pretty sure her line is still in there. did an arms dealer nf a few weeks ago and found the tank spawning ring and everything but skipped it because I can't loving drive

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

doomfunk
Feb 29, 2008

I've found doing the old sign out and sign back in is the most reliable way to get your focus packages. anyway, fellow hunters, enjoy your hoverboards I sure do