Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

510rems
Mar 26, 2010

i spent all of witch queen almost exclusively on stasis/lament/stronghold. i still have a lot of fun playing that build but i'd like to switch things up for lightfall. hopefully berserker is a really cool titan subclass, cause none of the 3.0 light reworks really did much for me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

510rems
Mar 26, 2010
they let you do infinite punching with behemoth's glacial quake but that's a trap. you wanna play it closer to something like hammer of sol where you're just casting icicles at the boss a ton.

its a lot more fun that way and does better damage than trying to run around and play it like fists of havoc.

510rems
Mar 26, 2010
"fewer total weapons will be craftable" is probably my biggest nightmare scenario except for something truly and completely deranged like mandatory pvp.

i think having more weapons exclusive to random drops and the ability to get enhanced perks for them is really good, but gutting the crafting system to do it just feels bad to me.

510rems
Mar 26, 2010
reading it back and reading the replies here, i think i probably fixated too much on that one phrase from the blog post and it probably isn't as bad as it sounds. ultimately, i just hope seasonal weapons stay craftable and they don't cut back on the number of them available each season.

EDIT: and big agree about revision zero as well. i don't even like this gun at all but i've had fun doing all the little tasks to unlock all the bits for it.

510rems fucked around with this message at 22:24 on Feb 13, 2023

510rems
Mar 26, 2010
if i understand correctly, the anti champ mods also confer overcharge status? seems like there will be a lot of ways to get the bonus so it probably won't be too restrictive

510rems
Mar 26, 2010
just finished campaign thoughts: its like beyond light with a way more fun campaign (barring headlong).

my overall ranking is:

1. witch queen
2. forsaken
?. lightfall
?. beyond light
5. shadowkeep
6. destiny 2

lightfall could definitely takes a solid third over beyond light if the post campaign story stuff is at least cool. if the raid and post raid stuff is cool that could really help a lot too.

510rems
Mar 26, 2010
something seems funky with the mars battleground nightfall this week. i don't think its just the broad difficulty bump they did, like i had no problem doing last week's nightfall with pubs at all but this one is killer.

510rems
Mar 26, 2010
finished my first legend lost sector at 1806, all the enemies were swords and it was basically fine? seems weird they put it at a level where it could possibly be skulls but w/e

510rems
Mar 26, 2010
yeah, i've been farming the LLS at ~1806 tonight and right now it feels similar to the difficulty they've always been except better because match game doesn't exist anymore

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

510rems
Mar 26, 2010
i get that the old 1:1 stasis shard to cwl mod would probably be dumb in the new armor charge system but i would really like just one mod that would let help stasis make orbs more consistently