Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

إنه أصلع في الأسفل، كما تعلم
The catalyst for Graviton Lance will never drop. Maybe posting here will help, gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

What's up with the seasonal artifact and "Requirements not met?" I want to unlock Radiant Trigger, and I have the requisite number of things unlocked in row 1. Is it because I don't have Lightfall? I want access, I want to set people on fire with Polaris Lance.

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

haveblue posted:

Do you have a perk point free? Might need some more XP

I'm dumb as poo poo and missed the Refund option. Problem solved

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

I love the hoverboard and am willing to grind for it, but 1,200 medals is just stupid

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

Gambit is the focused activity but I cannot get into a match at all. 30 minutes and the best it got was 7/8 before eventually timing out again

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

Titans have been winning every Focused challenge for days, I only need one more for my Hunter, please stop.

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

If the Hypernet Current strike comes up in Vanguard Ops and I play it there does it count towards the campaign progress?

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

I made the number go from 6 to 7. That was cool.

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

RBA Starblade posted:

Onslaught's pretty good, except if you kick Nezarec's rear end too hard the game crashes

I haven't had a game with all 3 players yet, and playing alone is rear end

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

Pirate Jet posted:

idk if this is true for everyone else but servers are fuuuuuuuuuuucked for me right now. Can't be in any destination longer than a minute

Yeah it's constantly losing connection and black screening here

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

fast cars loose anus posted:

ok how the gently caress do these shielded demolitionists work because its completely unclear how to un-shield them

The few matches I lost early on were from not being able to figure this out, it was fairly funny

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

Finster Dexter posted:

I thought OP was talking about trying to do Calus legendary right now. mb

I don't remember it being that hard in Classic but the Legendary put me off Legendary missions for the moment

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

RBA Starblade posted:

Finally, it's the broken Traveler's Chosen

I love this gun

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

Looking forward to Pantheon mode next week

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

Pantheon is locked and says "Quest progress required." Anyone know what quest this is referring to?

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

Orv posted:

Shaxx, Hall of Champions

That was it, thank you. Hopefully I can find 5 other people to play Pantheon because it looks pretty fun

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

Orv posted:

I assume it's one weapon per season per day and not per activity per season per day?

I believe so yes. I also think they opened up the seasons for free as well. I was never able to play the Season of Defiance activity but was earlier

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

I'm annoyed I have to pay for Dungeon access separate to the expansion that I did buy and that they're a part of