Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

Ups_rail posted:

huh you never watched lowtax stream?

look if I wanted to watch a doped up loser I’d look in the mirror

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

teen witch posted:

look if I wanted to watch a doped up loser I’d look in the mirror

lol

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

teen witch posted:

Congrats on not knowing pussy if it stared you in the face

:drat:

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

teen witch posted:

Show me the dick wonderbra, lemme see some ball cleave

E: please do not send me images of genitals tia

These lift, bunch together, are surprisingly comfortable and even make your butt look firmer.

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

Listen, I've been around a bit, you know, and I thought I'd seen some creepy things go on in the movie business, but I really have to say this is the most disgusting thing that's ever happened to me.

Mozi posted:

what if men had boobs? that would be the best of both worlds.

Married with children s08e19

"Al protests against the destruction of the Polk High football field. Meanwhile, Buck and Bud are featured in a Verminator commercial, where they get blasted with an experimental spray that leads to Bud growing breasts and Buck changing into different animals"

E: I remember this even though I basically never watched the show. At one point they ask bud what he's going to do and he says "cop a feel and then kill myself"

And now Fox hates transfolk so, full circle

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x11bl3h

The Butcher
Apr 20, 2005

Well, at least we tried.
Nap Ghost

teen witch posted:

Congrats on not knowing pussy if it stared you in the face
:nws:
:nws:

Mod edit:properly tag your gross fetish pics!!

Other mod edit: a shameful mod who's never watched Starship troopers

A third mod has hit the pentagon: I think it’s both

Somebody fucked around with this message at 15:18 on Feb 11, 2023

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

The Management posted:

Don’t be fooled, gbs is all women pretending to be men

This person's almost got it.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

It's our monthly dose of weird forum-rear end bullshit, don't worry about it. It'll settle down soon.

True. And monthly except for Clammy's daily conspiracy-theorist-or-at-minimum-adjacent 'random' humor threads, heheh, and otherwise the odd new schizo SA members' :henget: threads every now and then.

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

Valko posted:

These lift, bunch together, are surprisingly comfortable and even make your butt look firmer.

if there are not made of merino they are not fit to encase my balls

Dystopia Barbarian
Dec 25, 2022

by vyelkin

Dandywalken posted:

Let me clarify.

I would a hundred percent toss my virginal wetzels pretzels hot dog down that woman's mummified clown chute until around the 3rd or 4th impotent thrust i'd spew hot icing right up until the director of the sad old queens living center asks me nicely to leave

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)
Is it too late to change my username to 'Mummified Clown Chute' ?

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Ups_rail posted:

chicks with dick or dudes with boobs

Yes

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

Solefald posted:

don't worry, it's in his rapsheet again

This is harassment now surely, IDK if you probe me on sight in the UK Chat thread but making you IK of GBS has got to be one of the dumbest decisions ever if you're going to do poo poo like this.

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

The Butcher posted:

Mod edit:properly tag your gross fetish pics!!

Other mod edit: a shameful mod who's never watched Starship troopers

lol

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

go watch Starship Troopers mystery mod!

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Dell_Zincht posted:

This is harassment now surely, IDK if you probe me on sight in the UK Chat thread but making you IK of GBS has got to be one of the dumbest decisions ever if you're going to do poo poo like this.

lmao

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Dell_Zincht posted:

Pretty sure there's a rule against IK sass. Reported.

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Dell_Zincht posted:

The fact that you even continue to post is just proof that you don't have the wit to be embarrassed or the intelligence to learn from your mistakes. You're gonna carry that poo poo with you forever and you deserve to.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014
While a grain platform can be used for corn, a specialized corn head is ordinarily used instead.

Dell_Zincht posted:

Is it because she's a woman op?

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

Smugworth posted:

Pretty sure there's a rule against IK sass. Reported.

If I do it is it IK on IK violence?

E: I’m not going to do now, this is for an entirely different situation

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

The fact that you even continue to post is just proof that you don't have the wit to be embarrassed or the intelligence to learn from your mistakes. You're gonna carry that poo poo with you forever and you deserve to.

Not my fault you all can't let a horrible attempt at a joke go, though. I was punished at the time and accepted what I said was bad, short of re-regging there's not much else I can do but why should I?

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

brigaded and harrassed, simply for the vile posts i made...

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
It is kimd of weird that youre being probed on sight by a particular person over unrelated stuff.

Have you apologized to lucavi at all? Make a card, use some glitter glue. Make it fancy.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Dell_Zincht posted:

Not my fault you all can't let a horrible attempt at a joke go, though. I was punished at the time and accepted what I said was bad, short of re-regging there's not much else I can do but why should I?

There's a whole lot more than one bad post, hope that helps your introspective journey.

ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Take me at your own risk.

Kiss From a Hog
I was informed by top conservative celebrities that WOMEN were plotting to overthrow our patriarchal society and introduce a new world order where emasculated men are enslaved to their womb-having overlords

well, it's been at least 3 years and boy howdy have women really dropped the ball on bringing that to fruition, so now they must suffer the wrath of our posts on a dead forum until they can get their act together

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

satanic splash-back posted:

There's a whole lot more than one bad post, hope that helps your introspective journey.

Sorry should I make anti-muslim posts and mock women for their facial features instead

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

take it to QCS

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost

Dell_Zincht posted:

Sorry should I make anti-muslim posts and mock women for their facial features instead

it's worth a try!

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Dell_Zincht posted:

I'm of two minds rn

Half of me wants to memorialize this forever. The other half of me wants you to keep going

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Local woman enjoyer Seth pecksniff has entered the chat

Solefald
Jun 9, 2010

sleepy~capy

lmao

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy

Sophy Wackles posted:

I saw a woman one time.

hosed up if true

elmer chud
May 18, 2018
(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)
Forgive mistakes if they have been acknowledged and apologized for or you are the rear end in a top hat

Doctor Butts
May 21, 2002

Hey how cool would it be if the TV show "Seinfeld" was a flop and Jerry had to resort to hosting a gameshow called "What's the Deal?"

Maybe gbs wouldn't have this problem!

Anyway I'm just laying here waiting for the medicine to kick in.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Seth Pecksniff posted:

I'm of two minds rn

Half of me wants to memorialize this forever. The other half of me wants you to keep going

Leper Go-getter
Nov 7, 2010
Look
Women are stupid and I don't respect them.
That's right, I just have sex with them.

KitConstantine
Jan 11, 2013

Leper Go-getter posted:

Look
Women are stupid and I don't respect them.
That's right, I just have sex with them.

What an insane thing to post

No one believes you have sex

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Ladies are icky

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012