Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

naem
May 29, 2011

instead of looking at two medium screens in a chair at work, I will go home to my couch and turn on the tv (big screen) to ignore for my phone (little screen)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

naem
May 29, 2011

instead of getting home at like 7 and going “do I have food?” to spend 45 minutes in traffic going to the grocery store across the street in the dark, I can do that at like 3 when the light is still out

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

100% DOG LOVER
ALL DOGS LOVED, ALL THE TIME
:gas:

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Reported for trolling
Friday vibes only please

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

let the people enjoy their Friday how they like. if that's a fail knockoff thread, more power to em

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Smugworth posted:

Yo mods I think y'all forgot to sticky this thread

Honest mistake, could happen to anyone

Long weekend for our hardworking moderation team, as has already been discussed elsewhere.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Peggy Edson posted:

let the people enjoy their Friday how they like. if that's a fail knockoff thread, more power to em

Reported for backhanded compliment

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

i took today off yesterday was friday for me. eat my dust you bitch rear end office drones i'm already on drugs

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

This Fridays theme: share your favorite Friday memory with your favorite Friday pals! 🤗🤗🤗🫂🫂🫂

dsf
Jul 1, 2004

naem posted:

instead of looking at two medium screens in a chair at work, I will go home to my couch and turn on the tv (big screen) to ignore for my phone (little screen)

I just wanna go home and look at a good screen

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfVsfOSbJY0

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Really disappointed in how the moderators refused to sticky the thread. Totally tanked the vibe. I'm not saying reopen QCS or anything but I'm drafting an email

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Hell Yeah posted:

i took today off yesterday was friday for me. eat my dust you bitch rear end office drones i'm already on drugs

jokes on you im on drugs AT the office (my house)

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Smugworth posted:

Really disappointed in how the moderators refused to sticky the thread. Totally tanked the vibe. I'm not saying reopen QCS or anything but I'm drafting an email

dude, it happens once every seven days. it stickies itself

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

pencilhands posted:

my coworker made up the death of a grandparent to get out of work this week and at first I was annoyed then slowly wished I had the idea first

*Creates and brings to work an extremely bizarre and convoluted family tree involving hundreds of clones and sperm donors from different facilities to explain the fact that I definitely have thousands of grandparents and they die multiple times per week*

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
My only goal in life is to get to a point where I only work four half days per week. I'll get there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Play posted:

My only goal in life is to get to a point where I only work four half days per week. I'll get there

like, 10 hours a day?