Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

zone posted:

lmao hairy pothead

And the sorcerer's stoned! :imunfunny:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Treecko posted:

You can't ban a wizard that's just dumb they know magic

What if the mod yells "Bannius Probelarum!!!!" as they press the button?

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
The existence of a Wizard Master implies the existence of wizard slaves. It-

*An intern rushes in and whispers urgently in my ear*

Oh. They just have those? And it's a good thing???

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Malcolm Excellent posted:

H.P. Lovecraft was a racist, but I'm still a fan of re-animater. J.K. Rowling is a transphobe, but I'm still a fan of frozen butter beer at universal studios

Lovecraft largely recanted his views on his deathbed, or at least in his lengthy, rambling letters to his writing friends, sent from his deathbed. He was strongly anti-Nazi, recognized that his past views essentially aligned with them, and called his younger self sheltered and ignorant. Mind, he firmly believed that Nazis would never, ever gain a foothold in the US, so he was still pretty sheltered.

And he died at 46, so Rowling's long past the same window and is definitely worse.