Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

There's been this trend of people just holding baseball bats in photos when they are clearly not going to be playing any baseball and i don't get it:

Famous rapper "machinegun" kelly pictured here without machinegun, perhaps ready to "sock a few dingers"

My bro here looking real sad despite being draped in leathers and possessing a fine piece of lumber. I just hope he's not playing outfield.

Wouldn't mind a "double play" (boobs) if you know what i mean?

Always over the shoulder? Why over the shoulder? I also Highly doubt the Yankees would approve of the hair cut.

Gonna have a hard time putting the other half of your jacket on while holding a baseball bat.

Shellshock Ryan Gosling who's very wet for some reason

I purchased this stock image and now hold the exclusive rights to its use time to kick back and watch the money roll in

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Jelly posted:

Zelensky looking fresh

The black tank top and towel are giving me enough context clues to know that tiny bat is going right up someones peupecheute

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGS9D7a_-DM

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

no

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Wendigee posted:

Is that "die cis scum" photo a previous forums poster because lol

Well they sure as poo poo don't play for the Yankees.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

AARD VARKMAN posted:

this is the only image I see in the op. please stop using ibb!!!!!

Should I use imgur instead?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Dystopia Barbarian posted:

It's because we live in a violence obsessed culture OP. People like to look tough and cool. Nothing says tough and cool like prepare to be beaten to death with a large wooden stick.

Devils Affricate posted:

Anime has been doing this for decades but I think the recent popularity came from Harley Quin

That die cis scum photo is from like 2009, though

The barbarian/ baby eating av says it's because of a violent society, and the MLP av says it's because of horribly embarrassing fandoms.

When you're a hammer every problem looks like a nail, I suppose.