Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

tristeham posted:

permaban all the trump thread posters

that's right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

tristeham posted:

its unreal how they ruin threads

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

TRUMP!

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Jeffrey, if it's true, welcome! Only sensible way to be IMO.

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 98 days!
i think its appropriate in a poetic sense that jeffrey is doing everything he can to ensure the comfort and safety of the same people who instantly ditched the site for bnr and only came crawling back when the offsite imploded due to having no good posters (the only reason). keep chasing those moderates my man, it will pay off. you'll see. once the angry mean girls are brought to heel or destroyed, the trump thread posters will quiet down and stop looking for new targets. we saw that just a few years ago

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen
once all the mean girls are gone we can all finally go sicko mode

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

We won't rest until you admit that it don't matter, that none of this matters.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

tristeham posted:

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Cuttlefush posted:

once all the mean girls are gone we can all finally go sicko mode

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
jeffrey owns the website so he can do whatever he wants but this is a very cool observation op, thanks

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

croup coughfield posted:

i think its appropriate in a poetic sense that jeffrey is doing everything he can to ensure the comfort and safety of the same people who instantly ditched the site for bnr and only came crawling back when the offsite imploded due to having no good posters (the only reason). keep chasing those moderates my man, it will pay off. you'll see. once the angry mean girls are brought to heel or destroyed, the trump thread posters will quiet down and stop looking for new targets. we saw that just a few years ago

Aw gently caress that is what he's doing.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

C-SPAM is a unique little slice of culture. To post here, or just to read what is posted here, today, is a unique experience. We have developed our own dialect, slang, and references; we speak our own language. We see the same things and influence each other with our opinions, which are quite a deviation from the norm. If someone were to try to read through this forum a hundred years from now, there is no way in hell they would grasp half of it. Even for people reading it as-is right now, a lot of it is probably gibberish. Normies simply can't keep up. There's not much you can do about that, that's just how culture works, especially sub-cultures. I don't want to attempt to explain what is happening here, but I do think it's something worthy of preservation. I hope that 50 or 100 years from now stoned college students would be able to try to decipher the bullshit we mass-produce while taking a poo poo in their dorms. I know that civilization won't exist in 30 years time, just suspend your disbelief for a second and work with me here.

Jon Pod Van Damm
Apr 6, 2009

THE POSSESSION OF WEALTH IS IN AND OF ITSELF A SIGN OF POOR VIRTUE. AS SUCH:
1 NEVER TRUST ANY RICH PERSON.
2 NEVER HIRE ANY RICH PERSON.
BY RULE 1, IT IS APPROPRIATE TO PRESUME THAT ALL DEGREES AND CREDENTIALS HELD BY A WEALTHY PERSON ARE FRAUDULENT. THIS JUSTIFIES RULE 2--RULE 1 NEEDS NO JUSTIFIC

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Jeffrey, you appear to have done a great job so far. Thanks for everything.

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

croup coughfield posted:

LOL you see that boys, let's do an ol' #7 on this thread

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin
Jefferson of C-SPAM

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

lobster shirt posted:

C-SPAM is a unique little slice of culture. To post here, or just to read what is posted here, today, is a unique experience. We have developed our own dialect, slang, and references; we speak our own language. We see the same things and influence each other with our opinions, which are quite a deviation from the norm. If someone were to try to read through this forum a hundred years from now, there is no way in hell they would grasp half of it. Even for people reading it as-is right now, a lot of it is probably gibberish. Normies simply can't keep up. There's not much you can do about that, that's just how culture works, especially sub-cultures. I don't want to attempt to explain what is happening here, but I do think it's something worthy of preservation. I hope that 50 or 100 years from now stoned college students would be able to try to decipher the bullshit we mass-produce while taking a poo poo in their dorms. I know that civilization won't exist in 30 years time, just suspend your disbelief for a second and work with me here.

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

PyPy posted:

Joffrey of C-SPAM

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Jeffrey, now is the time, your destiny awaits!

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008

croup coughfield posted:

did you type this out yourself or did you copy this from somewhere

Jon Pod Van Damm
Apr 6, 2009

THE POSSESSION OF WEALTH IS IN AND OF ITSELF A SIGN OF POOR VIRTUE. AS SUCH:
1 NEVER TRUST ANY RICH PERSON.
2 NEVER HIRE ANY RICH PERSON.
BY RULE 1, IT IS APPROPRIATE TO PRESUME THAT ALL DEGREES AND CREDENTIALS HELD BY A WEALTHY PERSON ARE FRAUDULENT. THIS JUSTIFIES RULE 2--RULE 1 NEEDS NO JUSTIFIC

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

tenderjerk posted:

did you type this out yourself or did you copy this from somewhere

can we get a chip update, u try those black peppper chips yet?

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Up yours, woke moralists (slapping the post button with thumb and squeezing genitals in a 1-2 combo)

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008

AnimeIsTrash posted:

can we get a chip update, u try those black peppper chips yet?

dont talk to me.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

free cumshitter

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

tenderjerk posted:

dont talk to me.

just give me an update dude wtf

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 98 days!

AnimeIsTrash posted:

just give me an update dude wtf

stepping behind my buddy and snapping his neck when he asks how im doing

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

free cumshitter

Still absolutely love that AV

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕
tfw jeffrey posts "tmpurt!" in response to one of the pink forum users making fun of a helpless moderator for posting videos of themself doing a racist accent in VR Chat

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008

croup coughfield posted:

stepping behind my buddy and snapping his neck when he asks how im doing

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

tenderjerk posted:

Tenderjerk eat the chips

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

tenderjerk posted:

look at this little guy

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

opps my apologies i was just informed it was doing a white power hand gesture

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 98 days!
adolf chipler...

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Potadolf

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009

croup coughfield posted:

a septic tank bursts
the stench permeates forums
in the spring sunlight

Woke Mind Virus
Aug 22, 2005

i have no idea what is happening on this website and it owns. have fun kids! lmao!

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

free cumshitter

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

:cry::cry:
tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
:cry::cry:
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!
jeffrey i suggest you create a viral tiktok dance to drive new forum engagement. foolproof plan on the house for the love of the forums.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Gotta use an announcement to describe the button presses required to embed a tik tok