Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NeonPunk
Dec 21, 2020

KirbyKhan posted:

Gotta use an announcement to describe the button presses required to embed a tik tok

That legit would be awesome to know.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

AnimeIsTrash posted:

opps my apologies i was just informed it was doing a white power hand gesture

it only has four fingers, the gesture communicates VP instead of WP. unsure what this could mean

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

haveing fun on the forums

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

World War Mammories posted:

it only has four fingers, the gesture communicates VP instead of WP. unsure what this could mean

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN
Aug 12, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

tenderjerk posted:

i think its appropriate in a poetic sense that jeffrey is doing everything he can to ensure the comfort and safety of the same people who instantly ditched the site for bnr and only came crawling back when the offsite imploded due to having no good posters (the only reason). keep chasing those moderates my man, it will pay off. you'll see. once the angry mean girls are brought to heel or destroyed, the trump thread posters will quiet down and stop looking for new targets. we saw that just a few years ago

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

The only true law is that which leads to freedom. There is no other.

good chips but zapps evil eye is the go-to for me

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

NeatHeteroDude posted:

Trade Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud for plinkey

is that an option

how do we get this rolling?

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

if you could trade posters, there would not be posters, there would only be brands

Janitor Ludwich IV
Jan 25, 2019

by vyelkin
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?noseen=1&threadid=3979579&pagenumber=738&perpage=40#post524989627

jeff has been studying the biosphere collapse while our enemies are posting about how cspam is a pit of despair

we already won

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

NeatHeteroDude posted:

Trade Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud for plinkey

Plinkey is trash but PFC is just a blight of a person, lets do it

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

croup coughfield posted:

i think its appropriate in a poetic sense that jeffrey is doing everything he can to ensure the comfort and safety of the same people who instantly ditched the site for bnr and only came crawling back when the offsite imploded due to having no good posters (the only reason). keep chasing those moderates my man, it will pay off. you'll see. once the angry mean girls are brought to heel or destroyed, the trump thread posters will quiet down and stop looking for new targets. we saw that just a few years ago

lol

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Janitor Ludwich IV posted:

jeff has been studying the biosphere collapse while our enemies are posting about how cspam is a pit of despair

we already won
C-SPAM has failed

but every time it fails, it manages to re-establish itself as a community. it fails better each time.

one might say that about the forums too.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
this is nothing new or alarming. it would be undialectical if C-SPAM didn't fail -- and probably alarming.

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?noseen=1&threadid=3979579&pagenumber=738&perpage=40#post524989627

we already won

first they call you the whiniest turd on this site, then they laugh at you, and then you win. through the power of whining. and turds. whiny turd power

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

JEFF

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

we already won

I never understood how we come off as a pit of dispare. Like we have a have a fuckin happy thread where the finest happy songs with Jesus, Ryan Reynolds, and the cast from the Broadway production of Aladdin are singing literal happy songs.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

why wont jeffry address our complaints

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

more like yoffrey of jespos, am i right? i believe i am

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 98 days!

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
Jerfro;y Mindset

Jon Pod Van Damm
Apr 6, 2009

THE POSSESSION OF WEALTH IS IN AND OF ITSELF A SIGN OF POOR VIRTUE. AS SUCH:
1 NEVER TRUST ANY RICH PERSON.
2 NEVER HIRE ANY RICH PERSON.
BY RULE 1, IT IS APPROPRIATE TO PRESUME THAT ALL DEGREES AND CREDENTIALS HELD BY A WEALTHY PERSON ARE FRAUDULENT. THIS JUSTIFIES RULE 2--RULE 1 NEEDS NO JUSTIFIC

Dear Jefferey,

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Lookit this dumb loving thread finding the joy in PYF style posting. Last page has a wall of empty quotes for a mid joke because spr got bopped by Jeffrey himself. She's the IK of of your actually aggro mean girl's table and you brand her some aggro cspammer for some fuckin reason. Can't be politics, she hasn't argued on politics since 3 Glenn threads ago, bitch don't have any politics. I don't like her, because she was mean to me at the mean girls table, over in PYF. Yet, the cspamming people celebrated that Idiot King. That's fuckin community.

In a community you don't have to like everybody.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Say what you will about the OP of the [parents] thread but one thing that is for sure is that the posters in that thread gently caress

Jon Pod Van Damm
Apr 6, 2009

THE POSSESSION OF WEALTH IS IN AND OF ITSELF A SIGN OF POOR VIRTUE. AS SUCH:
1 NEVER TRUST ANY RICH PERSON.
2 NEVER HIRE ANY RICH PERSON.
BY RULE 1, IT IS APPROPRIATE TO PRESUME THAT ALL DEGREES AND CREDENTIALS HELD BY A WEALTHY PERSON ARE FRAUDULENT. THIS JUSTIFIES RULE 2--RULE 1 NEEDS NO JUSTIFIC

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

paul atreides voice:

Dustcat posted:

whiny turd power

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

KirbyKhan posted:

Lookit this dumb loving thread finding the joy in PYF style posting. Last page has a wall of empty quotes for a mid joke because spr got bopped by Jeffrey himself. She's the IK of of your actually aggro mean girl's table and you brand her some aggro cspammer for some fuckin reason. Can't be politics, she hasn't argued on politics since 3 Glenn threads ago, bitch don't have any politics. I don't like her, because she was mean to me at the mean girls table, over in PYF. Yet, the cspamming people celebrated that Idiot King. That's fuckin community.

I guess I'm old now

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

CODChimera posted:

why wont jeffry address our complaints

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lN4AcFzxtdE

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

KirbyKhan posted:

i..... um

yes?

Woke Mind Virus
Aug 22, 2005

cspam isn't a forum it's a state of mind

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

very well. i will not like everybody

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

KirbyKhan posted:

time for bed grandpa

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

pee pam

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Woke Mind Virus posted:

cspam isn't a forum it's a state of mind

schizoid infantile regression

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

I think if everyone doubles down on being insane morons we can make this forum really hum!

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

F Stop Fitzgerald posted:

time for bed grandpa

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
Alright, buckle up folks, because I've got a bone to pick with this internet forum called "c-spam." Now, don't get me wrong, I love the internet as much as the next guy. I mean, where else can you go to waste hours of your life scrolling through endless memes and cat videos? But this forum, man, it's a different story.

It's like a breeding ground for trolls and keyboard warriors. You know, the kind of people who get off on starting arguments for the sake of it. They don't care about facts or logic or having a civilized conversation. They just want to stir the pot and watch the chaos unfold.

So, to sum it up, if you want to waste your time scrolling through mindless drivel and getting into arguments with people who will never change their minds, then by all means, check out "c-spam." But as for me, I think I'll stick to watching cat videos. At least those are guaranteed to make me smile.

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

aidspam

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

Hatebag posted:

I think if everyone doubles down on being insane morons we can make this forum really hum!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NoE4p_wmnc0

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Hatebag posted:

already on it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

vyelkin posted:

Jerfro;y Mindset

lmao