Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

a goon thinks me posting cspam wants to gently caress putin is a russian psyop and they are right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

ram dass in hell posted:

[thin blue line flag but instead of the blue line it has special edd's helmet from crank yankers]

lol

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

a goon thinks me posting cspam wants to gently caress putin is a russian psyop and they are right

i diagnosed myself with brain damage because i could parse this sentence

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Azathoth posted:

its ait's forum, we're all just posting in it

ait shakes a snow globe containing cspam before putting it away and going to dinner with his parents

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

redneck nazgul posted:

ait shakes a snow globe containing cspam before putting it away and going to dinner with his parents

lol

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen
he's the aliens at the end of men in black with all the galaxy marbles but it's just cspam threads

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Cuttlefush posted:

he's the kid from st. elsewhere

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
kinda hate being this guy's tulpa

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen

isn't that kids worlds tv shows and poo poo

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Al! posted:

gently caress you!!!

lumpentroll posted:

shut up bitch

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

another beautiful day on Jeffrey forums....

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Lpzie posted:

it was…

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

ram dass in hell posted:

now you try it

i try all the tiime actuually

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Cuttlefush posted:

isn't that kids worlds tv shows and poo poo

yeah maybe in the caveman days grandpa. now he imagines internet forums full of people arguing over this or that

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen

AnimeIsTrash posted:

i try all the tiime actuually

in this institution

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

Al! posted:

kinda hate being this guy's tulpa

the demiurge?

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

yeah real tired of being a twisted reflection of the real world

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

lol at worms butthole guy getting killed

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

lumpentroll posted:

which way western glenn?

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

lobster shirt posted:

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
he changed his own username to worms butthole guy

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Lpzie posted:

jeffrey to the Imps/GBS/CSPAM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJBPTROt7G8

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

Al! posted:

the reason it's not open yet is that it needs to be thoroughly, thoroughly cursed
Ah poo poo I slept in, what I m-
:ohno:

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

I thought cinci zoo sniper got demodded? :thunk: Looks like he's back as a D&D mod...

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

lobster shirt posted:

jeff should have perma'd worms butthole guy at the same time as larry, would have lessened the blow

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

I'm going to write 10 paragraphs in SAD about how moderators need to start being more like Koos

E: beaten

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

redneck nazgul posted:

jeff should have perma'd worms butthole guy at the same time as larry, would have lessened the blow

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Horseshoe theory posted:

I thought cinci zoo sniper got demodded? :thunk: Looks like he's back as a D&D mod...

he stepped down voluntarily and then stepped back up voluntarily

Jon Irenicus
Apr 23, 2008

YO ASSHOLE

QCS replacement immediately becomes a graveyard of grievance threads with one post and a series of honeypots. incredible

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

worms butthole guy bought a parachute account but still wont change his username back lol

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

What is the purpose of a moderator? What is the end-goal in mind of having someone who has the kind of power to probate and ban people within a discussion thread, which is effectively the power to silence a person's voice? There's the obvious end of having someone who can eliminate clear abusive behaviors, of course, but that goes without saying. What I want this forum's leadership and users to investigate is the pervasive idea that a moderator has a responsibility to enforce the notion of a forum's, or even a thread's, "culture." The idea of a moderator having a responsibility to neutrally moderate the tone of a discussion seems to not exist outside of one Koos Group, who moderates the way things probably ought to be moderated in a discussion forum where heated topics are causing hackles to rise.

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen

Horseshoe theory posted:

he stepped down but then i guess felt bad for horse.

i heard he stepped down because he was working on a clone of azatoth with koala tendencies

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

Horseshoe theory posted:

lol had to be brought back from the reserves to keep the gbs refugees in line

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Zodium posted:

What is the purpose of a moderator? What is the end-goal in mind of having someone who has the kind of power to probate and ban people within a discussion thread, which is effectively the power to silence a person's voice? There's the obvious end of having someone who can eliminate clear abusive behaviors, of course, but that goes without saying. What I want this forum's leadership and users to investigate is the pervasive idea that a moderator has a responsibility to enforce the notion of a forum's, or even a thread's, "culture." The idea of a moderator having a responsibility to neutrally moderate the tone of a discussion seems to not exist outside of one Koos Group, who moderates the way things probably ought to be moderated in a discussion forum where heated topics are causing hackles to rise.

What is a moderator? A miserable little pile of secrets.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

redneck nazgul posted:

if i wasn't on my phone i would open a ticket requesting that larrys permaban be transferred to worms butthole guy. this could heal the forums.

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN
Aug 12, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

vyelkin posted:

What is a moderator? A miserable little pile of secrets.

Perhaps the same could be said of all forums...

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

vyelkin posted:

that guy loves rules

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

A lot of Ya'lldaboath still don't get it,

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

vyelkin posted:

lol what a turd

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jon Irenicus
Apr 23, 2008

YO ASSHOLE

"is it okay to call Russians retarded" - the greatest thread in the history of forums, locked by a moderator after 12,239 pages of heated debate,