Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

AnimeIsTrash posted:

jeff crack pinging after seeing cia involvement in the mkultra experiments

Uhh yeah that'll frickin crack your ping

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

A Russian troll farm posted:

do people still use "i'm gay" as a non sequitur?

sometimes I like to imagine a guy at a cubicle using this a sign-off for a telephone conversation like "Okay, well - Seems like we've got a lot to take care of so I better get started. Alright, yeah, you have a good one. I'm gay."

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
in that episode Spongebob didn't actually forget the funny, Bubble Bass was hiding it under his tongue to make Spongebob look bad

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

someone has to stand up for truth

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
he hasn't posted in this thread tho

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
i'm imagining it

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Dixon Chisholm posted:

a coward imagines
a man actualizes

That's not what I was asked to do you loving rear end in a top hat

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

croup coughfield posted:

im gonna fix all this next week

thanks bud

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

croup coughfield posted:

becoming gonzaloites would be funny imo. so many possibilities...

this an ideology about the muppet??

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

KirbyKhan posted:

Yes, the cycle has been churning like at least 8 times by now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bRJLkNqNXI

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
I said to the
Red Star Admin
Mister Admin,
Please Ban Slow
For this thread that
You are Locking
Well, I hate to see Her Go.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

croup coughfield posted:

ive never met a genocide i couldnt deny

This morning I did an ethnic cleansing in my pajamas. What they were all doing in my pajamas, I've no idea.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
iif someone disrespected my forums reputation they better prepare to taste my blade (PM calling them gay)

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Mr Hootington posted:

Now there is an IK. I made them so angry with my fortnite posting they implied I was a pedophile.

it's legitimately impressive how many people you've managed to coax insane posts out of literally just by saying "here's what this week's Fortnite update is" lol

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
i think every post should be probed with a sixer. we'd all be a lot healthier. posting is a sin.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Cuttlefush posted:

I thought everyone was just jokingly giving hoot poo poo about fortnite

no there are people who want Hootington threadbanned for it lol

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

ram dass in hell posted:

here i found it for you. watch this and tell me honestly you don't experience joy in your heart

https://twitter.com/therecount/status/1628505949005836288?s=20

lol

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

KirbyKhan posted:

Oh like a clique

lol

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

AnimeIsTrash posted:

Just make a thread anytime he does something funny OP. That's probably a better approach than megathread garbage.

I think this is a good approach because like the hamburger party Trump day would have been its own thread and could be goldmined and we could revisit the posts from that moment specifically instead of trying to dig around all the other stuff in a monthly trump thread

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
not once has jeffrey posted in this thread. i worry he has abandoned us, we may never see his light in our forum

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

AnimeIsTrash posted:

im youre enemry

LegoMan posted:

Literally everyone is lumpentrolls enemy

Comanche... Lord of the Posts.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Skyl3lazer posted:

lmfao the person in the thread claims the reason they havent gotten their charity designation is because there was one person in the entire state of washington that does charity stuff, and that that person was an intern that quit, and everyone in the thread just believed it immediately.

really just great stuff all around

you should open an investigation about it inspector

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Skyl3lazer posted:

Look all I'm saying is that these should be easy requests. Where's the paperwork? Wheres the emails from the state? All we get is "oh heres some numbers [with no proof] of how much the fund "distributed"" [note that they didnt distribute it through their claimed shared account, but that outside people did on their behalf]. Yeah wow this is so transparent, and their council of 5 people that had a total of 5 people "voted" for [also on a discord offsite] definitely couldnt just be having random people send them money.

Liberalism is a mental disorder

this is as stupid as when people did the same poo poo to plinkey. i didn't care then and i don't care now.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

HallelujahLee posted:

i am a cia agent though

same... the oval office Investigation Agency

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
I tried to donate to the new goon fund but they said they "don't take money from crackers" and then they wanted to sell me a timeshare but were bullying me and saying I have to let them stay during my timeshare week too?

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
now the new goon fund says they'll take my money but they want me to put it in cash in an envelope and write my weight down on the envelope before I leave it under a mailbox for them? and if my weight isn't 10 pounds lower when they collect the money next month they're gonna put me on an all liquid diet??

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Lib and let die posted:

who would do such a thing

he's been party rocked

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Lib and let die posted:

i think what's hosed up is that you could probably just like....ask a random sampling of goons to buy you a key for monster hunter rise or disco elysium and someone would pm you with a key, you don't need to make fraudulent requests to charity to get goons to buy you poo poo

yeah it is pretty charitable to take a Disco Elysium key from some schmuck who thinks you're gonna play it

just like all my friends did to me :smith:

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

a.lo posted:

Somebody give me money

what's da vig

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
i'm gonna do one of those AI voice generation things where Trump and Biden are arguing about Pinkey and the goonfund and it's gonna loving suck and make everyone so mad

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Lib and let die posted:

looks fine to me

lol

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
i'm not even being a little sarcastic: making Hootington IK of the Doomsday thread is the smartest thing the mod team has ever done. Long May He Reign.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
I'm gonna guess most gamblers have a really good system that works like that

after all, why else would anyone gamble!

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

as their web developer

wistfully looking out the conference room window and day dreaming about being a blue collar dicksucker

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

MSDOS KAPITAL posted:

"I have no mouth and I must scream" but everyone involved including the supercomputer is just an ordinary person who can pack up their poo poo and leave whenever they want and go live their life, but they never do

the end duel of The Good The Bad And The Ugly where it's cutting between their faces waiting, but then it cuts to a wide shot and they're all really far apart from each other looking at their phones

Pepe Silvia Browne has issued a correction as of 20:58 on Feb 24, 2023

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

AnimeIsTrash posted:

im retardfed

excuse me, is the beef here retardfed?

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Al! posted:

taintrunner is a pretty memorable name but i dont remember a god dambed thing about him

basically he'd wait until someone came into the succ thread making a post that gave anyone in the democratic party the benefit of the doubt, even in like the mildest of hypotheticals, and then do an epic post calling them a fucker or something

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

croup coughfield posted:

all of this makes sense until you consider that many mods and admins are terrified of any kind of conflict or confrontation. they're afraid of most things, in fact.

i wouldn't wanna do work at my volunteer job either

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Raskolnikov38 posted:

i want to say taintrunner wasn't super annoying prior to 2020 but once the tara reade revelations came out, hoo boy

it wasn't this so much imo as "getting your taint run" becoming a thread meme and like every time a group of people starts gassing up the weirdo who likes to freak out whenever he does, it was never gonna end well lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

mawarannahr posted:

it's heartwarming that NHD makes everyone uneasy

a generation of irony-poisoned middleaged men not knowing how to react when they get a probe reason that reads like a note for their parents on their Report Card