Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

Hatebag posted:

I think if everyone doubles down on being insane morons we can make this forum really hum!

CODChimera posted:

already on it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

should have permabanned AnimeIsTrash that woul.d have been really funny

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

AnimeIsTrash posted:

let it go man

what

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

pfc is obviously Italy

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

some plague rats posted:

Neither of you have ever made a funny post. You're too gutless to ever really try and flame someone because internally you know you don't have the stomach to be really insulting so you fart out these gay little cliches that no one could ever possibly get mad at

you suck lol

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

some plague rats posted:

who even are you

hi who even are you i'm dad

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

lol

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

Dustcat posted:

i'm not sure the trump thread remnants can be rightfully called a clique these days, they're a fractious and ornery lot that spend more energy sniping at each other than posting trumps

your mom is fractious and ornery

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

Dustcat posted:

oh, you know her!

regrettably

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

That DICK! posted:

i dont want to break up the community thats grown there, it seems very important to several, potentially many posters, but as someone who posted there in the early days of 2015-16 id just like a place to see wacky trump updates that isnt D&D or GBS. the dude is hilarious and i want to know everything he does. i dont really want to know that problematic poster Borvis T. Yeti is shoving meth up his rear end and battering his coworker teenaged waitress with a kitten on a rope he's fashioned into a makeshift flail

trump isn't president anymore and doesn't post tweets constantly anymore there is simply less funny trump stuff to post and trump thread is a chat thread so people are gonna derail from trump topics constantly :shrug:

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

HashtagGirlboss posted:

The only solution is to make him president again

well yeah

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

F Stop Fitzgerald posted:

someone should make a trump thread but for normal posters

no such thing

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

That DICK! posted:

i dunno if two threads is necessary i just expect people to straighten up and fly right when some a-game like the trading card poo poo happens!

this is cspam tho

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

we are crooked and veer to the left

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

F Stop Fitzgerald posted:

there probably will be a 2024 GOP primary thread anyway which is what the trump thread was before it infected itslef with aids

uh, can you get aids without the hiv part and also how does one infect ones self with aids

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

AnimeIsTrash posted:

im retardfed

i hope you pay them at least

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

Cuttlefush posted:

the people who feed you. he hopes you pay them a fair wage

yeah

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

angerbeet posted:

i like to think of everyone as a forums friend, like cascadebeta

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

lobster shirt posted:

i hate that im going to go to sleep and wake up to 5000 posts and multiple users banned

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

really queer Christmas posted:

I think it'd be cool if instead of having nothing but hate and anger towards the user base, the admins instead loved these forums and loved posting.

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

Azathoth posted:

counterpoint lmao it rules

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

HashtagGirlboss posted:

I’m turning red with rage at the implication that “lol” “lmao” and empty quotes aren’t content

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

lobster shirt posted:

i will defend ait

i will defund ait

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

ram dass in hell posted:

[thin blue line flag but instead of the blue line it has special edd's helmet from crank yankers]

lol