Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Potadolf

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

I think if everyone doubles down on being insane morons we can make this forum really hum!

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

My understanding is that magic is basically drawing yourself getting a big bag of money and then jacking off on the drawing while thinking "I'm gonna get a big bag of money" so i don't see what the problem is tbh

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

vyelkin posted:

the problem is when meme-magic literally sends TUETNRO into the white house, hth

Just stop jacking off onto pictures of trump, then!

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

KirbyKhan posted:

This, never been this bad before.

It's too bad there's not a way for people to use this website without being completely insane freaks and morons

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

I remember i think squizzle posted a taintrunner report where he was crying about being called a landlord right before he was banned. That was a funny post

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Lib and let die posted:

Accused me of being a landlord when I don't even own property I rent a

That's the stuff

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

A lot of Ya'lldaboath still don't get it,

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

A Bakers Cousin posted:

just making a trashbag suit to dive into chernobyl water, using plastic tube to make a snorkel, using inflatable boats in flooded nuclear areas???????????????????????????????

I assumed it was fake or deliberately mistranslated because it sounded like a robot reading it. They're probably just playing in shitwater, not radioactive shitwater

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

A conduit like that could be for a process sewer for an extremely large factory but more likely would be for a combined sewer for a city that handles storm water and sanitary sewage. Stuff for water/steam piping at a nuke plant is going to be a couple feet in diameter at most, you ain't boatin down em