Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

NeatHeteroDude posted:

Trade Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud for plinkey

Plinkey is trash but PFC is just a blight of a person, lets do it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

KirbyKhan posted:

Lookit this dumb loving thread finding the joy in PYF style posting. Last page has a wall of empty quotes for a mid joke because spr got bopped by Jeffrey himself. She's the IK of of your actually aggro mean girl's table and you brand her some aggro cspammer for some fuckin reason. Can't be politics, she hasn't argued on politics since 3 Glenn threads ago, bitch don't have any politics. I don't like her, because she was mean to me at the mean girls table, over in PYF. Yet, the cspamming people celebrated that Idiot King. That's fuckin community.

In a community you don't have to like everybody.

i..... um

yes?

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Riot Bimbo posted:

sorry about your helldump and chat thread

what's with your weird vendetta?

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer
the causes are all interlinked so yeah the cycle will go on and on

like this latest blowup was because of Kit and their pet psycho thread. And the reason that thread is psycho is because that's how Kit has cultivated it. And when the admins intervened in the big GBS/CSPAM Ukraine thread drama and the CSPAM thread got a load of its posters banned, nothing happened in the GBS thread because Kit treats their job as protecting their fiefdom. So because the admins utterly failed to identify the actual cause of the issue the first time, it's triggered more and bigger drama this time.

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer
Probably

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

BIG-DICK-BUTT-gently caress posted:

QFT if anything she should be made an admin

Seth is a creep who is desperately Horny for the other female mods, probing him is an act of mercy

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

what was this probe for?

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

croup coughfield posted:

who are some of the better trump thread posters in your opinion

PFC!
Tenderjerk!!
Daniel Dales Dick!!!
Man Musk!!!!

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

AnimeIsTrash posted:

can we get the european countries these posters are most like

Luxembourg
Finland
Latvia
Estonia

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

redneck nazgul posted:

another ukraine thread has constant discussion and plenty of combat photos and links, weird that nobody tried bombing that one

maybe it's not about the bloodthirst after all!

...what?

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

redneck nazgul posted:

because it's about owning the gbs mods, op, the ukraine thread seemed like an easy win

but that's good?

why wouldn't you want to own the gbs mods?

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Riot Bimbo posted:

you are so insightful and not a huge shithead at all, thank you croup

:hai:

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Dustcat posted:

man, spr's social credit has really tanked

not with anyone who matters

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Homeless Friend posted:

that spr probe, you can tell theyve broken in cspam. back in my day they the admins would stand rooted infear of the resulting drama bomb as hundreds of c-spam posters marched into other forums to raze their threads. c-spam has grown weak.

lol the biggest clique is now the trump thread posters and well...

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Smythe posted:

should gas it. there’s a whole video game forum. why don’t you loving losers open a “catte” thread while you’re at it

that's every thread where someone posts a cat

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer
full amnesty for all trump thread posters if they brutally murder PFC

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

NeatHeteroDude posted:

what is going on

he recently started posting in the trump thread

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Riot Bimbo posted:

you make it sound so reasonable like it's not more or less 40 pages of hostile and insulting tantrum throwing by some of the worst people on this forum lol

uwu im just calling you a fat r word and i want some answers for my thread where we act like dead-eyed pieces of poo poo 24/7 uwu *puppy eyes*

You're dumb as gently caress

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

KirbyKhan posted:

I trust, without investigating, that the UKMT Goonfund would provide very pretty spreadsheets with supporting documentation that explains every event and instance of non moment on the well projected timeline. But lmao I ain't reeding poo poo

what has the UKMT got to do with anything?

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer
yeah but as far as I know it works fine and the CSPAM one is broken as gently caress. He's trying to make this a perfidious albion thing and it's just not there.

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer
i liked plinkeys cats

F for the cats

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Cuttlefush posted:

fly molo's got fixed before the end

they played with him like a cat with a mouse and then brutally beat him to death with hammers :(

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

KirbyKhan posted:

Well they outed like 4 of sexpigs alts that I can remember. I guess he's still posting as any one of us.

i remember they made a thing of saying alts only really get found out if they keep going back to their old behavior and then they made a point of hunting down sexpig no matter how hard he tries to blend in

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Al! posted:

my impression of dnd is that its like a big abusive family thats been arguing over the same poo poo with the same guys for 20 years except for that guy hillary killed in benghazi

all the old posters were all super libs back in the day that argued strongly against stuff like free healthcare as being impossible for America. They mellowed out in that they no longer think the poor should die of preventable illness but they also don't think anything should be better. Also like 50% of them were libertarians.

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

KirbyKhan posted:

I caught a ban+30 for a Free Larry post

But he's a little bitch who started thinking CSPAM were psychopaths after he got locked out. Glad that dingus is gone, gently caress him never thanked me for that god damned thread.

drat why would he think that normal guy??

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer
hey, the mods and admins didn't suddenly get worse when NHD became a mod did they? He hasn't given them all special ed training right? Right??

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer
this sucks

they can't not make the situation worse with every action. No they'll just ban everyone until the forums are working at optimum metrics.

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer
Yeah this is them being 'nice'

And it'd have worked if not for the Larry perma

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

A Bakers Cousin posted:

yeah seems like its all over the place also lol

lol i clicked one of them randomly and it was a guy saying CSPAM was full of Soros conspiracies

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer
sex with computer touchers removes their ability to code

dont go after a mans career

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

TheIncredulousHulk posted:

That's a relief I guess

It's pretty funny to skim through the probes being handed out with the apparent GBS exiles losing their minds about the cspam tankies denying genocides and see a guy who I distinctly remember telling me that Obama helping Saudi genocide Yemen was actually fine and I was a fast food employee for not buying into an imaginary trolley problem

Glad that guy lost his thread but I wish he was perma'd instead of the people that did get it

from what i can tell from looking at a lot of the gbs dipshits rapsheets, a lot of the ones crying about genocide denial are the usual racist dipshits that were crying about muslims for 2001-2010, then China, and now Russia/Tankies/China

they're all just dumb nazis using the war as cover, surprise

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

CODChimera posted:

?? ur a mod

he's using his mind powers to control ur feelings

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer