Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

jeffrey of cspam

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

i call him jeff

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

vyelkin posted:

i was disappointed that you did not name your parachute 32-bit Butt-Head

i was going to but decided not to at the last minute lol

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

HallelujahLee posted:

im starting to think closing that gbs thread was a bad idea now we got the psychos here

balls in your court cspam

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

AnimeIsTrash posted:

theyre so funny, look at their rap sheets

1 of them flat out said that ukrainians were worth more than black/brown refugees because of their white skin

:kstare:

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

KirbyKhan posted:

I thought the psychos were in D&D tho, I should check a random GiP UK/R thread

gbs was the psycho one the other threads my beef with it was it was very poorly moderated and the barely restrained bloodlust was genuinely disturbing to me the other threads are better moderated and arent insane and some even have good discussion about the war

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

lol that cspam was less deranged for once

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Azathoth posted:

Rorschach, but 500 lbs and wearing a homemade Slava Ukraini shirt: "None of you seem to understand. I'm not contained in here with you. You're comtained in here with *ME*!"

Edit: what a loving awful snype

azathot

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

World War Mammories posted:

why wasn’t larry just hit with a ban+30

larry

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

this could have easily been avoided by having someone actually mod qcs oh well

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

*chuckles* well played cspam

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

500 good dogs posted:

it's been two hours since the latest LC entry, I think we're free

naive 500 good dogs

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

to any gbs posters reading this i am not a russian bot and i do not like the russian government and in fact think its really bad and fail even more fail than cspam

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

HashtagGirlboss posted:

Oh boy I have some thoughts this morning after catching up and just lmao

Re: the funny ones are gone and not coming back… maybe, it’s been a trend, but I have to think when the 2024 election heats up at least some of them will grace us with their presence once again, but maybe not

Re: Larry and CC’s c/p of Larry’s post and Jeff’s response - just lmao come on Jeff you don’t have to care this much it’s not important enough to care this much it doesn’t do anything for you to care this much

Re: SAD okay so opening it on a Friday night was :discourse: and then it immediately turning into a garbage bin fire was :discourse: just did anyone put any thought into this at all? Making deadlines is important but not if what you roll out is going to be so busted it doesn’t work. Did nobody say “hey let’s open it midday or maybe in the evening on a Monday when most admins are available for a few hours and maybe let’s anticipate some of the problems and have predrafted statements to address stuff we know people are pissed about”

Re: Ukraine thread in GBS. I didn’t read it so idk how irredeemable it was, but once again the admins go for the most extreme possible solution out the gate. I think maybe demod Kit and put in a couple knew mods with clear rules about certain things and let the thread regulars hang themselves over the course of a week or two, none of this is an emergency that needs to be fixed right now. Do things in a thoughtful way and they’ll work better

Re: the influx of GBS posters in the D&D Ukraine thread - lol and lmao

Re: the influx of GBS posters in the CSPAM war thread - also lol and lmao

Re: my phone autocorrecting cspam to CSPAM - thanks!

kit has been demodded try to keep up

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

i read it

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

jeffrey should buy me a video game of my choosing

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

speng31b posted:

which one do u want

im going to make him buy all the ps5 games

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

putin of yospos

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Dustcat posted:

i'm trying to remember what dumb thing sparked this off and i guess it was the gbs ukraine thread sending the drama crew into orbit because thread closures and permabans were not fast enough in coming, causing them to start blowing themselves up, leading to the thread closing, and so the dominoes continue to fall

looking forward to the big one, whatever it is

it was me posting a gif of moe in the gbs ukraine thread

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

azathot stepped down because going up the stairs is harder than going down them

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

bust vlad

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Justin Tyme posted:

so the thing that kicked htis off months ago, it would be like if a bunch of americans got 6 hr probes on the 4th of july for saying "douchebag" and then they were really mad about it 3 months later for some reason? like theyre mad they couldnt just post "douchey doucher douchebag" with their friends on their special holiday? and then they somehow concern trolled about it so much that jeffrey probed (+perma'd) like a hundred posters months later?

thats some powerful (potentially cursed) posting

you got it

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

NeatHeteroDude posted:

It rules that none of this concerns me at all

one day you will die of old age and then we'll see who has the last laugh

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

do NOT live longer than me

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

in it voted 5

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

NeatHeteroDude posted:

I can't find SAD on the awful app

thank god

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

cant have moderators in the feedback forum

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

i will be modding cspam by midnight

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

performing the johnny cage nut punch on jeffrey

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

uppercutting jeffrey so hard that three skulls and five ribs pop out of his body

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

turning red with rage like some kind of *chuckles* communist how cspam of you

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Cuttlefush posted:

i have a strong feeling the syqs are gonna get this thread carpet bombed

good

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

lobster shirt posted:

im gonna post in the watch thread when cspam dies

i'm going to threadban you from the watch thread

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

500 good dogs posted:

be careful the SAD posters found your "shin putin" thread

wtf

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

america will be crushed by the weight of its own hubris because its fat

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

500 good dogs posted:

I mean post but whatever, idg why someone linked that as some sort of posting crime

epically looking through my post history to see me trolling the ukraine thread and thinking i believe in shin putin or that cspam wants to have sex with him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

lol puting trying to judo throw someone but hes old and fat and has a heart attack instead