Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

lobster shirt posted:

jeffrey has crack pinged and gone full mask off, cspam is a normal forum in hellworld now. cool and good. lol.lmao.

Lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

Trade Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud for plinkey

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

haveing fun on the forums

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

JEFF

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

SpongeBob SquarePants

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

Lpzie posted:

pyf drama goons are WELCOMED i nthe trump thread... we accept everyone! but never take anything from us! "-hxh (anime)"

thanks lpzie. i was celebrating a birthday with my folks today and came back to learn all this had happened.

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

TheSlutPit posted:

bro how are you going to forget docevil AKA Jon Hendern AKA "fart" AKA da mf who invented the egg challenge

he made them eat the eggies

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

copy posted:

no not again this is how we lost marzzle

lol

F Stop Fitzgerald posted:

lmao. what happened to coolcab

unironically he decided it would hurt more to watch me destroy myself as a mod than to leave the glenn thread.

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

I like the trump thread and everyone's positive attitude and also it has a lot of kind people who are generally nice and understanding about things like probes

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

HashtagGirlboss posted:

Yeah but you like anyone who babbles nonsense at you in a falsetto while scratching you behind your ears

This is 100% accurate. I take most things at face value, and it's extremely easy to trick me by pretending to throw my favorite ball and then hiding it behind your back.

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

The more threads the better!

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

there probably will be a 2024 GOP primary thread anyway which is what the trump thread was before it infected itslef with aids

signing posts, etc.

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

The trump thread seems genuinely nice but like the Glenn thread, it's got a big group of regulars with their own stuff going and it can be hard to penetrate into that

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

huh

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

what is going on

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

Regarde Aduck posted:

he recently started posting in the trump thread

What's a 1x plane???

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

TheSlutPit posted:

My guess is that the mods relying on reports as the primary managerial Proper Channel created a sort of shadow qcs where a subset of posters smash that button a lot and then they hem and haw about consequences in the mod forum before dropping the hammer with zero warning.

You might be surprised how many reports roll in from exactly that subset of people that end up round filed. Because we can see everyone who reports, at least in cspam, we know the like 5 or 6 posters who are constantly asking for mod action and never getting any

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

dropping a sun on AiT's computer because cars are decidedly not ftw

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

Srice posted:

it's very wild how they could diffuse this by saying anything at all, even a non-statement like "We're discussing what to say about all this" would be preferable to the radio silence going on

When I become the new admin for GBS, PYF, and C-SPAM, I'll definitely take on a stronger community role in communicating relevant information to stakeholders involved in and affected by shifts in the forum environment.

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

It'll be a paradigm shift!

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

vyelkin posted:

You wouldn't believe how many words I wrote in the mod forum saying probing an entire thread and then closing QCS were bad ideas

only half as many words as I wrote about it being genius 4d chess

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

a.lo posted:

Somebody give me money

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

my favorite thing about the admins and mods, is how smart they are

Thank you.

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

I'm preparing to become admin. My first job will be to BAN Rasklnikov for collaborating with previous mods. We have to look forward, not backward.

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

Have fun using the forums while you can bub

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

Raskolnikov38 posted:

good luck proving that with what i assume is the multiple mod forum posts regarding my tenure as IK

There are hundreds of posts about you, not that I'd ever need them. Things are going to change when I become admin of cspam and pyf.

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

I'm confused so it would be helpful if everyone kept posting

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

not going to read anything tonight. I have a wine with you know who and i'm gonna play Pathfinder

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

Xaris posted:

good idea. i'm playing returnal pc. getting a bit bored of it already so i'm gunna have some drinks and watch Banshees in a bit

is it the same quality as on ps5? one of the big hooks for me were those adaptive trigger things but i'd never buy a new console for them

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

TheSlutPit posted:

I heard he was ousted after refusing to join the modmin polycule?

az was sent home from school

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

Filthy Hans posted:

hey why haven't you stuck your dick straight in the middle of Jeff and Fluff's SAD shitstorm yet

Lpzie posted:

ive advised nhd to stay clear..... nothing good can happen...

thank you, lpzie.

redneck nazgul posted:

i think he gets enough of that at his regular job

0_0

in addition, i have 0 interest in having to deal with any of what's happening outside of cspam

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

I'm thinking very hard about forums drama (not, I've just captured another region for the crusaders. my mage general army is level 12).

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

i am harry posted:

i wish you had 0 interest in having anything to do with whats happening inside of cspam too

that's rude and I can't wait to approve your ban when they make me admin of cspam and pyf.

Filthy Hans posted:

congrats on the personal growth, then

thanks. in reply to redneck et al, I love you. I agree with you. It's time for a new generation of mod-user interactions.

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

would someone who's bad at modding randomly probe a person for mod sass?

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

It rules that none of this concerns me at all

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

I'm doing the az strategy

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

I can't find SAD on the awful app

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

Smythe posted:

only video game guys i know are tasteless and artosis. sorry

hell yeah

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

vyelkin posted:

big same, there have been a lot of bad posts about the war over the last year but imo some of the worst ones were the people saying my Russian friends who spent months fighting against the war started by an unaccountable dictator and had no way to leave should die just for being born in the wrong place

Yeah :[

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

Yeah this is a good thread