Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

skipmyseashells
Nov 14, 2020
Spr sending out petty probe texts from beyond the veil because her plan to throw another mod under the bus backfired in her face :frogbon:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

skipmyseashells
Nov 14, 2020
Seth banning a pedo joke with ‘old,tired,stale’ made me laugh but in a way that’ll get me banned too

skipmyseashells
Nov 14, 2020
not the best choice of words heh

skipmyseashells
Nov 14, 2020
fluffdaddy doesn’t really leave his sniper tower anime suite so who cares

skipmyseashells
Nov 14, 2020
oh drat he was mulching through accounts yesterday

skipmyseashells
Nov 14, 2020

Horseshoe theory posted:

The funniest thing about SAD are the people that are shocked that it's the same honeypot for probes/bans that it was under QCS and still keep going into there like Sideshow Bob steps on rakes.

i ate a week for quoting some guy saying harambe Kwanzaa, no way I’m dumb enough to let jeff spin the block twice on me

skipmyseashells
Nov 14, 2020

AnimeIsTrash posted:

gbs goon named epiccommunismnow!!!!!: the fascist vladimir putin should be crushed by any means power, russia = orc nation

cspam goon named stalindidnothingwrong1917: the democartic party is the 2nd face of fascism in america but y'all id vote for zionist marianne williams

second one turns into a cspam star for half a year too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

skipmyseashells
Nov 14, 2020

lumpentroll posted:

You were probated out of FYAD for creepy underage anime poo poo, so you of all people shouldn't swing that word around without hard evidence. User loses posting privileges for 6 hours.

mods in charge of not reading any posts and leaving horrible rap sheets isn’t new