Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

I learned only recently that some people pronounce "sorc" as "source" and have presumably done this for 20+ years. Pitiful creatures.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sweeper
Nov 29, 2007
The Joe Buck of Posting
Dinosaur Gum

exquisite tea posted:

I learned only recently that some people pronounce "sorc" as "source" and have presumably done this for 20+ years. Pitiful creatures.

How do you pronounce sorcerer?

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

I'm gonna poop and then post the new thread

somebody post a good thread title while I'm poopin

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

Sweeper posted:

How do you pronounce sorcerer?

Like sorcerer.

Ceramics
May 26, 2014

greazeball posted:

I'm in the mood... to druid

:same:

e: or maybe in the mode to rogue idk it's so darn hard to decide

doomfunk
Feb 29, 2008

oh come on was that really necessary
all over my fine carpet!!
idk how anyone's gonna beat "finger clickin' good"

rap music
Mar 11, 2006

the grim realization that i'm old and tired and got up early for extra work and will have to tend to the woman later

Gearman
Dec 6, 2011

doomfunk posted:

idk how anyone's gonna beat "finger clickin' good"

Ceramics
May 26, 2014

Current thread title is good enough for life of this game, even years after people forgot about the KFC tie ins.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

yeah

new thread

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4033307