Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Janitor Ludwich IV
Jan 25, 2019

by vyelkin
I don't understand why POE doesn't have a secret sheep level?

anyway d4 just looks like d3 with brightness turned down. It looks like the same engine?

I don't hate D3 but it is not a very interesting game to engage with beyond mindlessness.

I just got d2r on sale and it's alright but I know I will not be doing 10000 baal runs at my age

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Janitor Ludwich IV
Jan 25, 2019

by vyelkin
I hope there's some sex pest quests like stealing demon milk for baby Cain or andariels big tittys as a transmog

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Janitor Ludwich IV
Jan 25, 2019

by vyelkin
who is going to step up and eat a dozen of these things for non-US goons

Janitor Ludwich IV
Jan 25, 2019

by vyelkin
My man lookin like a gimp with big flappy ears to grab onto

Janitor Ludwich IV
Jan 25, 2019

by vyelkin
Game is a lot better than I expected and now I probably have to buy it. Shame. They want PC users to pay $30 extra over consoles here on kangaroo island so I'm gonna be angry about it

Janitor Ludwich IV
Jan 25, 2019

by vyelkin

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

I'm gonna play the story and watch the cutscenes!!

Same, most of my friends are planning on this as a game to sink their lives into. I already did that with D2 to the point where I can no longer care about the number going way up in video game anymore

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Janitor Ludwich IV
Jan 25, 2019

by vyelkin

Tiny Timbs posted:

This doesn’t seem right

probably seems like that by virtue of the enemy existing for more than half a second

Zotix posted:

Just run the executable, you can boot into the game now.

you just have to run as administrator to let the game know you are authorised