Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Time to flex you empathic abilities. Post the thoughts of the poster who posts AFTER you. I’ll go first.

“Is this yet another GBS CUM thread?” :sadpeanut:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

op and thread title match, but op can't spell "psychotic" for poo poo.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
I had a housemate for a few months that was a professional psychic and people paid her to do tarot readings. Every so often I'd go into the kitchen and there'd be some dorky looking guy (it was always a guy :shrug:) at the kitchen table with her getting their tarot read and listening to her like she was some a brilliant seer.

What they didn't know was that she was extremely mentally ill, could barely look after herself, was constantly late paying bills and bummed cigarettes off me because she couldn't predict that she'd run out of smokes and money after a week when she only got paid every two.

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

3 apes…in a van..

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Grimey Drawer
I dated someone who frequently turned to psychics for advice on their PhD.
When I told them they might need professional help with their anxiety attacks as they were tearing our relationship apart, they said they didn't need to, they would just talk to psychics about it instead.
We didn't last, unfortunately.

Another person earlier that year took me to get a tarot card reading. The lady asked if we wanted a couple reading. I said yes, my date friend said no. 💔

Shadow0 fucked around with this message at 00:27 on Feb 14, 2023

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Shadow0 posted:

Another girl earlier that year took me to get a tarot card reading. The lady asked if we wanted a couple reading. I said yes, my date friend said no. 💔

tarot reader draws "The Fool"

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

i knew you were going to post this thread today, so i prepared this reply in advance

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

i wish I were good at math so i could study astropsychics

Oh Don Piano
Nov 4, 2009
Ertle makes 'em just like the real thing, only smaller.

The Butcher
Apr 20, 2005

Well, at least we tried.
Nap Ghost
I got a tarot deck for free and use it for a fun party trick/gag thing sometimes.

"Now just to be clear, I'm not magic, it's the cards who are magic, I can only interpret them." -> "So that said, what did you want to ask the fates about?" -> Shuffle shuffle shuffle -> Draw 3 (it's quicker) -> "Hmm, hmm. I will need a moment to consult the old texts on the exact meaning of this. -> Google whatever the heck they can "mean", like all psychic stuff, they can all mean multiple things, copy these down into notepad -> CREATIVE WRITING TIME! Synthesize the answer for them you think they want to hear, in your own wording, tailored to their personality. -> VERY SERIOUSLY DELIVERED MAGIC STORY TIME ABOUT YOUR FUTURE!

If you like creative writing/improv it's pretty fun. The reading is free (as the spirits give their wisdom for free), but I will accept donations of one beer per reading.

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

im thirsty

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

Bad Purchase posted:

i knew you were going to post this thread today, so i prepared this reply in advance

i knew you were going to reply like this when he posted the thread so i prepared this even more in advance of that

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

What is that man doing to his anus?

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
No halo, voted 1.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

Mozi posted:

i knew you were going to reply like this when he posted the thread so i prepared this even more in advance of that

:2monocle:

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

I could never pick between Gengar and Alakazam. Alakazam felt easier to own other kids on the playground with but Gengar is just plain more badass. You can tell Gengar not only fucks but smokes hella weed.

Extra row of tits
Oct 31, 2020
I’m 67% sure the poster below me is going to cause my death.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

A psychic told me a goon is plotting to kill me, so I will get them first

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost

i also knew that you were going to venmo me 20 bucks out of sheer amazement

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

If people were really psychic they already know what I posted :cool:

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

Mozi posted:

i also knew that you were going to venmo me 20 bucks out of sheer amazement

to test your skill, i venmo'd to a randomized email address

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
*holds thread against forehead* Should I get a gym membership or just buy the clothes? :thunk:

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost

Bad Purchase posted:

to test your skill, i venmo'd to a randomized email address

uh, poo poo... i mean, yes! i registered that very account many years ago, whichever one it may be

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?
i hate psychics with a passion. a few weeks after my dad died these fraudsters bulldozed their way into our house and tricked my mom into thinking a bunch of nonsense and i straight up want to strangle every psychic to death, gently caress those sinister assholes forever, there is nothing fun or harmless about that garbage

Randabis
Apr 2, 2005

Gengar, Venmo style.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Mmmmmmm *jiggles tin of cactus needles*

“I have a very small penis and get VERY angry at non-scientific words but also expect science to work like magic”

Cousin Todd
Jul 3, 2007
Grimey Drawer

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Mmmmmmm *jiggles tin of cactus needles*

“I have a very small penis and get VERY angry at non-scientific words but also expect science to work like magic”

I'm getting an image.. it's me, but I'm made of rubber, and you are also there, however you seem to be made of glue.. outlook hazy, ask again after Matlock

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I see... I see at some point in the future.... u will take a poo poo... and it will smell really bad

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

I see... I see at some point in the future.... u will take a poo poo... and it will smell really bad

Jesus Dad, I’m right here :colbert:

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

The Butcher posted:

I got a tarot deck for free and use it for a fun party trick/gag thing sometimes.

"Now just to be clear, I'm not magic, it's the cards who are magic, I can only interpret them." -> "So that said, what did you want to ask the fates about?" -> Shuffle shuffle shuffle -> Draw 3 (it's quicker) -> "Hmm, hmm. I will need a moment to consult the old texts on the exact meaning of this. -> Google whatever the heck they can "mean", like all psychic stuff, they can all mean multiple things, copy these down into notepad -> CREATIVE WRITING TIME! Synthesize the answer for them you think they want to hear, in your own wording, tailored to their personality. -> VERY SERIOUSLY DELIVERED MAGIC STORY TIME ABOUT YOUR FUTURE!

If you like creative writing/improv it's pretty fun. The reading is free (as the spirits give their wisdom for free), but I will accept donations of one beer per reading.

Do you often torture your guests with this performance

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

A good performance often involves the performer checking their phone multiple times

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

this thread sucks in the future

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

I’m sending the apes to your location

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Open your minds brown eye

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

i'm gonna travel back in time and devest in bitcoin

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Red shirt. Blue pants. blue plush to the left of red mouse

Quote possibly LED lights

Maybe a blue balloon on a sidewalk.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Okay everyone gather round, I'm gonna tell you this hilarious joke...

So now to the punchline, one second the page is still loading. drat ads.

Cousin Todd
Jul 3, 2007
Grimey Drawer
Something something escaped palm reader with dwarfism yada yada yada small medium at large

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I can see the future and it's my rear end