Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Janitor Ludwich IV
Jan 25, 2019

by vyelkin
How has CSPAM helped improve your career or personal life outcomes?

personally i went from this:

to this

now that i make a solid 6 figgies and work from home i can spend a lot more time promoting fake internet communism and making myself mentally ill by thinking about the world and stuff

so how has cpsam helped you>?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
cspam posers

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

trupm!

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

cspam ruined my life

Johnny Cache Hit
Oct 17, 2011
constantly posting quotes misattributed to Marx to my work slack while my bosses shake their heads and update layoffs (1).xls

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

I'm not just unemployed, Im unemployable

Zurtilik
Oct 23, 2015

The Biggest Brain in Guardia

Stinky Wizzleteats posted:

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

You're the vanguard of the general strike :patriot:

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

:same:

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin
cspam made me rich

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

yep :smith:

Tempora Mutantur
Feb 22, 2005

because I am a surprisingly charismatic person IRL but still fundamentally lazy and brain poisoned through over-awareness and excessive consumption of history, Cspam has helped me to get other people in my life to see the effects of capitalism and openly rant about it when they see whatever triggers them, without doing anything about it, so that I can feel online even when I'm offline.

thabks u cpsan, I wouldn't have been able to do it without the curated twitter embeds that make this forum great.

Janitor Ludwich IV
Jan 25, 2019

by vyelkin
good to see cspam is helping the proles stay unemployable or rich

a lot of volatility in results of cpsam use so we will require more data to reach any conclusion about whether or not fake internet communism is good for you

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

sometimes I hear about a cool movie or video game I wouldn't have otherwise

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

Is it the communist success stories or the internet that's fake?

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen
get outta here you little rascal

Janitor Ludwich IV
Jan 25, 2019

by vyelkin

evilmiera posted:

the lies don't end there, you are just scratching the surface

Buck Wildman posted:

sometimes I hear about a cool movie or video game I wouldn't have otherwise

so cspam helps you be unproductive hmm yes very intrest

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

I mean something's gotta keep me from zoning out at my six figure work from home job

TheLemonOfIchabod
Aug 26, 2008

evilmiera posted:

i think it’s the internet communists

Ansar Santa
Jul 12, 2012

I'm talking to all my coworkers about how all the inefficiency, miserliness, and poor management we see every day are merely the dust of a byzantine old order that needs to be swept away

Janitor Ludwich IV
Jan 25, 2019

by vyelkin

A Russian troll farm posted:

I'm talking to all my coworkers about how all the inefficiency, miserliness, and poor management we see every day are merely the dust of a byzantine old order that needs to be swept away

this guy cspams, we should all work to spread mental illness to our colleagues and associates

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Janitor Ludwich IV posted:

good to see cspam is helping the proles stay unemployable or rich

a lot of volatility in results of cpsam use so we will require more data to reach any conclusion about whether or not fake internet communism is good for you

its bad for you

TheLemonOfIchabod
Aug 26, 2008
thanks to cspam i can educate my elderly relatives on the pointlessness of things like "planning for retirement" and harass them with my paranoid schizoid ramblings about consent manufacturing and death cloud squid aliens

Janitor Ludwich IV
Jan 25, 2019

by vyelkin

TheLemonOfIchabod posted:

thanks to cspam i can educate my elderly relatives on the pointlessness of things like "planning for retirement" and harass them with my paranoid schizoid ramblings about consent manufacturing and death cloud squid aliens

cspam tip for you, dont' spread it to your family, keep it to people you can distance yourself from when they start whining

TheLemonOfIchabod
Aug 26, 2008

cspam tip for you, dont' spread it to your family, keep it to people you can distance yourself from when they start whining

oh NOW you tell me

Ansar Santa
Jul 12, 2012

this guy cspams, we should all work to spread mental illness to our colleagues and associates

I'm thriving. I'm a stakhanovite superworker with increasing responsibility within my department. my boss is on vacation and I have assumed her responsibility as de-facto acting manager over my department of three. I had to go somewhere with the engineer, making my trainee the acting manager, so I told him to straighten his back and comport himself with dignity among the enlisted men, never showing any weakness or indecisiveness. He did his job well and is growing outside of my control - the QA department needs killers, not robots.

Ansar Santa
Jul 12, 2012

I gave myself internet mental illness, but went deep enough to break through the crystal mandala and see the world with total clarity. I'd really recommend it. keep posting, keep reading posts

Janitor Ludwich IV
Jan 25, 2019

by vyelkin
reserved

we should all be a little bit more like a russian troll farm

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

why does everyone keep telling me that being a communist landlord is an oxymoron

I don't do painkillers and am of average intelligence at the very least

Janitor Ludwich IV
Jan 25, 2019

by vyelkin

Filthy Hans posted:

why does everyone keep telling me that being a communist landlord is an oxymoron

I don't do painkillers and am of average intelligence at the very least

you need to rebrand to filthy hanstown and take a bigger upfront payment, and encourage your subjects to do agriculture

TheSlutPit
Dec 26, 2009

It’s nice to be reminded that there’s more to politics than whatever culture war poo poo my friends talk about over beers. It’s also nice to be reminded that “extremely annoying politics guy” is a real thing and helps me not be that guy irl.

Janitor Ludwich IV
Jan 25, 2019

by vyelkin

TheSlutPit posted:

It’s nice to be reminded that there’s more to politics than whatever culture war poo poo my friends talk about over beers. It’s also nice to be reminded that “extremely annoying politics guy” is a real thing and helps me not be that guy irl.

hell yeah brother, we need to go back to basics and grunt like apes around a campfire sippin monster energy

TheSlutPit
Dec 26, 2009

I’m not sure I know that exact type of guy but it sounds a lot less cursed than posting about libs getting eggs benedict on sundays or whatever

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

internet communism made my dick work

Maximo Roboto
Feb 4, 2012

Fake tales of San Francisco echo through the room

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

TheSlutPit posted:

I’m not sure I know that exact type of guy but it sounds a lot less cursed than posting about libs getting eggs benedict on sundays or whatever

brunch is CANCELLED

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen
used to be a union man but now i do a much shittier job with pretty high barriers to organization. thanks cspam

Adjectivist Philosophy
Oct 6, 2003

When you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss also gazes into you.

Tempora Mutantur posted:

so that I can feel online even when I'm offline.

the dream

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

I'm a telecommunist, I protest from home