Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

godly thread lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

lmfao

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Lmao

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

lmfao

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat

can't believe its been a year

(lol)

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

lmao

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
Voted 2 because nobody else did. If people won't make you feel special then you have to search inwards.

ty sub-actuality for av & the kins for sig

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

lol, still gold

ty sub-actuality for av & the kins for sig

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

No offense to the several funny posts, but this thread is a GBS magnet

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmfao

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut

Lmao

copy
Jul 26, 2007

lol all over again

copy
Jul 26, 2007

EmmyOk posted:

Dumbledore: “the mirror only shows that which our heart most desires”

Seeing myself bimbofied having the boys run a train on me: “I’m uh winning Nobel prize for the lottery”

Dr. Cool Aids posted:

what kind of digital nostalgia binkies does a derpy klurf play on a Friday night

lol

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

lol again

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Chuck and Fungah are standing by to cast unforgivable curses on them

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Knuc U Kinte posted:

i'm gonna lure them in, get them to say unforgiveable things, nd then kill them

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

Cavalcade of GBS posters tumbling over each other to shout cruciatus, avada kedavra, Mario hasn't been good since 64, etc

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

gbsisis gayus

----------------

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Accio Noob

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Arch Nemesis posted:

Cavalcade of GBS posters tumbling over each other to shout cruciatus, avada kedavra, Mario hasn't been good since 64, etc

lol entry of the gladiators playing while people marvel at it. a spectacle everywhere you look

right arm
Oct 30, 2011

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

hank hill - do i look like i know what a fag is? i just want a picture of a god drat cigarette

Lmfao

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

congratulations, you accio'd yourself

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

lol

----------------

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

remember to press r to reload harry

----------------

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Let’s get this thread to page 394.

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

that cut to McGonagall kills me every single time

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Let’s get this thread to page 394.

This

----------------

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

The Hogwarts Legacy Mockthread (no 56k or muggles allowed!) is just kind of a chill place where goons can blow off some steam and talk about their day. It really polices itself most of the time so I don't know why people are attacking it again. Sure it got a little out of hand with some of the squdditch fan art around page 200 but the admins moved the offending posts into the mod forum and the posters involved know it will be a twelve hour ramp in the future so it's not really an issue

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

this is not a mock thread it is 100% sincere and everyone is playing the game and installing the mods where you use guns to shoot your fellow students in hogwarts

----------------

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I am going to blow five liters of sperm out of my penis if I manage to snipe 394. Poopsock theorycrafting session time.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

P-Mack posted:

The Hogwarts Legacy Mockthread (no 56k or muggles allowed!) is just kind of a chill place where goons can blow off some steam and talk about their day. It really polices itself most of the time so I don't know why people are attacking it again. Sure it got a little out of hand with some of the squdditch fan art around page 200 but the admins moved the offending posts into the mod forum and the posters involved know it will be a twelve hour ramp in the future so it's not really an issue

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

this is not a mock thread it is 100% sincere and everyone is playing the game and installing the mods where you use guns to shoot your fellow students in hogwarts

I installed the Nate Dogg and 3rd Bass custom skins, Rolls Royce At Hogwarts 1.3 (1.4 has issues), and big Latin professor asses.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
Careful Harry! Pukwudgie hollowpoints are sprayed with wrackspurt essence, they'll slip right through your armor plates. Try holding the X button to shoot from cover.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

big latin classes

----------------

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

HolePisser1982 posted:

Careful Harry! Pukwudgie hollowpoints are sprayed with wrackspurt essence, they'll slip right through your armor plates. Try holding the X button to shoot from cover.

lol

----------------

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Wormskull posted:

I am going to blow five liters of sperm out of my penis if I manage to snipe 394. Poopsock theorycrafting session time.

Toxx :twisted:

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

installing the mod that turns all the house elves into sexy goth babes while the gbs and cspam losers cry in the corner

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

HolePisser1982 posted: