Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

HolePisser1982 posted:

*way too loud for indoor setting* Anyone notice how fuckin JEWISH they made the Goblins?? Like are you for REAL?? Hook nose and everytjing, and of course they're Jewish-style money hoarders too. Its sooo obviouis

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I'm gonna talk about Rowling in here...

..JK :troll:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

HolePisser1982 posted:

*way too loud for indoor setting* Anyone notice how fuckin JEWISH they made the Goblins?? Like are you for REAL?? Hook nose and everytjing, and of course they're Jewish-style money hoarders too. Its sooo obviouis

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

HolePisser1982 posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

HolePisser1982 posted:

Psycho Landlord
Oct 10, 2012

What are you gonna do, dance with me?

are there any proper wizard johns modeled in HOGWARTS LEGACY or is this still the robes-making GBS threads teleportation spell period of wizard history

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Don't worry. Your turd will always be back in your rear end.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

P-Mack posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Psycho Landlord posted:

are there any proper wizard johns modeled in HOGWARTS LEGACY or is this still the robes-making GBS threads teleportation spell period of wizard history

this is incomprehensible

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Psycho Landlord posted:

gas

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Psycho Landlord posted:

I have no idea.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Fungah! posted:

this is incomprehensible

I think their asking if poop comes out of their rear end and disappears or if wizards can poo poo like muggles now, in the lore.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

P-Mack posted:

lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

P-Mack posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Wormskull posted:

I think their asking if poop comes out of their rear end and disappears or if wizards can poo poo like muggles now, in the lore.

poop coming out of your rear end nd disappearing...drat it must be good to be a wizard

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

HolePisser1982 posted:

P-Mack posted:

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Psycho Landlord posted:

Come on man, we all KNOW how stupid that lore tidbit is, you don't have to keep ruining our vibes with it!

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Don’t worry we just cast Returno GBSo on him

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
does this game have melee weapons or just the spells

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

symbolic posted:

[twirling wand gayly] needus triple bypasso

HolePisser1982 posted:

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

HolePisser1982 posted:

does this game have melee weapons or just the spells

lol Voldemort with a chainsaw.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Psycho Landlord posted:

wizard butthole guy

----------------

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

HolePisser1982 posted:

lol

----------------

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Hope it has heat actions, dropping the stone cold stunner on a goblin would be ftw

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

glass shattering and the stone cold theme song and titantron start playing as i walk up to the sorting hat

----------------

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

glass shattering and the stone cold theme song and titantron start playing as i walk up to the sorting hat

lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

P-Mack posted:

Hope it has heat actions, dropping the stone cold stunner on a goblin would be ftw

I've been really upset that I haven't found a RPG that lets me suplex guys.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

Lmao

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

*Slams together two butterbeers and pours them into mouth* Don’t trust anybody

Sorting hat: Slytherin it is

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

lol

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
The Rock says know your house, and shut your mouth

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
i say i'm ravenclaw but i'm pretty evil tbh. mainly dont want to live in a loving sewer wtf

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

I got the tude now posted:

i say i'm ravenclaw but i'm pretty evil tbh. mainly dont want to live in a loving sewer wtf

Come join the goths, we have a lot of fun down here lol

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

That Little Demon posted:

Come join the goths, we have a lot of fun down here lol

you eat piece of poo poo for breakfast

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

AJ SOPRANO: What's the hardest thing about being a Hufflepuff? Telling your parents you're gay

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

*Slams together two butterbeers and pours them into mouth* Don’t trust anybody

Sorting hat: Slytherin it is

Pablo Nergigante posted:

AJ SOPRANO: What's the hardest thing about being a Hufflepuff? Telling your parents you're gay

lmfao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

(USER WAS AZKABANNED FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Pablo Nergigante posted:

(USER WAS AZKABANNED FOR THIS POST)

lol

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)