Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

EmmyOk posted:

Nodding due to knowing America time zones: “estimated time :coffeepal:

😊

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

copy
Jul 26, 2007

fungah! ik'd forever

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

trying to jack off posted:

good choice, and thank you op for being the most normal person to ever be an admin

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 91 days!

good choice, and thank you op for being the most normal person to ever be an admin

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

ive made it my mission to open it at exactly 12am EST for the next 2 months so dont worry, its 4pm on a friday for me so this is incredibly easy.

gently caress you

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i cant find it because of threadsday lol

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

ok found it, sorry i got busy at work and forget. Mb

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

ok found it, sorry i got busy at work and forget. Mb

:cheers:

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

on the plus side if i do forget, turns out im very responsive to abuse hurled at me to open it

copy
Jul 26, 2007

checks and blalances

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

on the plus side if i do forget, turns out im very responsive to abuse hurled at me to open it

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

the ik way

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

i cant find it because of threadsday lol

Thanks Pablo and Sub-Actuality for the great sigs!

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011
Congrats Fungah! He's a solid poster and a king among IKs, so it's good to see it being recognised by allowing him to step into Bicyclops' shoes.
(Also, as TTJO said, thanks Prag for being a stable rock for this forum - you're definitely a major asset for this site and its members!)

EmmyOk posted:

Can’t wait for Fungah to still “”””win”””” the contest every month

hehehe but also this :D

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Major I await your military junta and stand ready to serve

Thanks Pablo and Sub-Actuality for the great sigs!

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011
Your support is appreciated! Just you wait - if our new el presidente (replacing the previous one, who disappeared mysteriously) doesn't cede additional power and funding to the army, this banana republic may unfortunately have to become "bruised" somewhat, in our effort to bring peace and prosperity to the Zone. (In the form of martial law and increased taxes, naturally)

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Major Isoor posted:

Your support is appreciated! Just you wait - if our new el presidente (replacing the previous one, who disappeared mysteriously) doesn't cede additional power and funding to the army, this banana republic may unfortunately have to become "bruised" somewhat, in our effort to bring peace and prosperity to the Zone. (In the form of martial law and increased taxes, naturally)

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Major Isoor posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

maybe i shouldnt be quoting that...

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Major Isoor posted:

thank you major.

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Fungah! posted:

maybe i shouldnt be quoting that...

Lol watch your back

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Major Isoor posted:

lol

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Major Isoor posted:

lol

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Major Isoor posted:

Just received your very generous donation to the Imps without Borders Foundation, Major, and just let me say to you good luck on the upcoming IK 'contest', though I have a feeling you won't need it.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Major Isoor posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vx0tkoJY_mk

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Major Isoor posted:

o7

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Plebian Parasite posted:

Just received your very generous donation to the Imps without Borders Foundation, Major, and just let me say to you good luck on the upcoming IK 'contest', though I have a feeling you won't need it.

Lol

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Major Isoor posted:

lmfao

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

fungah keep that rear end shakin in your av and you can ik for all eternity for all i care

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Plebian Parasite posted:

lol made me imagine this for some reason

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

copy posted:

lol made me imagine this for some reason

hahahaha

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011
"...we're not burying them at sea? What then?"

"We'll make iolite from their ashes. Then take them into battle with us!"

"A shining light, to our brothers in arms! Even in death."

"We are Iolite Imps!"