Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...

Baron von Eevl posted:

The director's only other features are Robot Chicken Star Wars 3, The Lego Batman Movie, and The Tomorrow War.
chris mckay has directing credits for the greatest season of animated television ever, moral orel season 3, so he has my forgiveness for another ten years

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...

AceOfFlames posted:

I remember some podcast raising a very interesting question: "Can you think of ANY directors whose last movie was also their best?" Ridley Scott is clearly not striving to join that club.
hope someone said pasolini

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...
the interview that's from is a good read too: https://metrograph.com/paul-verhoeven/

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...

PriorMarcus posted:

There's not a chance in hell any of the films include this. It'll be nothing but reverence for 12+ hours.
oh no doubt, no one in the world wants to see lennon beat his family and there's probably more money to be had in the clickbait pointing out its inevitable omission

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...
i dunno what would be funnier: if they were extra mean or of the "refrigerator is running" variety

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...
lmbo