Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Darthemed
Oct 28, 2007

"A data unit?
For me?
"

College Slice
He did. 1998, Sentinel Returns.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darthemed
Oct 28, 2007

"A data unit?
For me?
"

College Slice
Jem had her chance.

Darthemed
Oct 28, 2007

"A data unit?
For me?
"

College Slice

joylessdivision posted:

Toulon was being pursued by Nazis in the original :eng101:

And "Littlest Reich" might be the single worst thing I've ever seen produced by Full Moon. And that's saying something considering they produced the Puppet Master series and the Evil Bong trilogy.

Just an absolute trash fire of a movie. But god drat is the Morricone score excellent.

Good news, it wasn’t produced by Full Moon. It came from CINESTATE, Fangoria, and Zero Trans Fat Productions.

Darthemed
Oct 28, 2007

"A data unit?
For me?
"

College Slice

Byzantine posted:

Carnage is extremely edgy but not in a fun way, imo. Oh wow he butchered an apartment building full of families and kids while his host cried and begged the symbiote to stop, very entertaining.

The movie was better than the character deserved.
What? The host was a serial killer before merging with the symbiote.

Darthemed
Oct 28, 2007

"A data unit?
For me?
"

College Slice

joylessdivision posted:

Are you suggesting the man who managed to crank out at least two or three Puppet Master sequels out of footage from previous Puppet Master movies, made a cash in Covid horror movie out of footage from unrelated films?

Because that's the least shocking thing I've heard about Richard Band since I noticed his ripping off of the Psycho score for the Re-Animator theme.

Richard Band owns and the cinematic world is going to be a worse place when he and Corman finally kick the bucket.
You’re mixing up the Band brothers. Charles is the director/producer, Richard is the composer.

Darthemed
Oct 28, 2007

"A data unit?
For me?
"

College Slice

joylessdivision posted:

I could have sworn Charles was credited for the theme on that one. I know Richard did the sweet rear end score for "Night of the Demons"
If you’re talking about the 1988 one, that was a whole different pair of low-budget horror brothers; Kevin Tenney directed and it was scored by his brother, Dennis Michael Tenney.

Darthemed
Oct 28, 2007

"A data unit?
For me?
"

College Slice

joylessdivision posted:

I went looking for the 88 score after I posted and learned it was Tenney. I cannot for the life of me remember which 80's horror movie I was thinking of that had a Richard Band score that wasn't directed by Charles now.
The House on Sorority Row? Ghoulies? Troll? TerrorVision? From Beyond?

Honestly, I feel a little sorry for Richard Band. He has enough genuine chops that he could have been a real go-to guy for larger studios’ horror scores if not for Charlie effectively locking him down to Full Moon.

Darthemed
Oct 28, 2007

"A data unit?
For me?
"

College Slice

Professor Shark posted:

I think Gylenhall is just a huge fan of his geared up body after Southpaw, which is the worst acting he’s ever done, besides select scenes from The Covenant

Big fan of City Slickers spotted.

Darthemed
Oct 28, 2007

"A data unit?
For me?
"

College Slice
"You don't understand. You're not in an octopus' garden with me. I'm in an octopus' garden... with you."

Darthemed
Oct 28, 2007

"A data unit?
For me?
"

College Slice
loving cackling at that nipple-eyed tattoo.

Darthemed
Oct 28, 2007

"A data unit?
For me?
"

College Slice
First scene, the forging of the ring.

Darthemed
Oct 28, 2007

"A data unit?
For me?
"

College Slice
The Seventh Seal's chess game, but it's mancala.

Darthemed
Oct 28, 2007

"A data unit?
For me?
"

College Slice
𝅘𝅥𝅮Oh𝅘𝅥𝅮

𝅘𝅥𝅮We gonna rock down to𝅘𝅥𝅮

𝅘𝅥𝅮Baltic Avenue𝅘𝅥𝅮

𝅘𝅥𝅮And then we'll take rent higher𝅘𝅥𝅮

Darthemed
Oct 28, 2007

"A data unit?
For me?
"

College Slice

CelticPredator posted:

No that’s from that famous writer who is a chud Alan dean foster
What is this claim based on? Just did a quick search and couldn’t turn up any interviews or events focused on his political beliefs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darthemed
Oct 28, 2007

"A data unit?
For me?
"

College Slice

Megaman's Jockstrap posted:

But also, Alan Dean Foster is an old white dude. Odds are he's not a progressive bastion. Who gives a poo poo?
Me, the person asking about it.