Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Annabel Pee
Dec 29, 2008
I’ve got no opinion on Momoa in particular and I’m happy to be proven wrong on this but I don’t think you can be a heavy drunk if you stay in that good shape.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Annabel Pee
Dec 29, 2008
Yeah your career of trying to be the most bland playing it safe actor in existence and maybe becoming president even though you have no strong beliefs is waning a bit so now you are trying to go the indie route. Not actually taking any risks though, just going with the company that have already had hit after hit.

Annabel Pee
Dec 29, 2008

FlamingLiberal posted:

The Thunderbolts are the MCU’s version of the Suicide Squad. They are typically a group of villains, antiheroes, or both.

The lineup that was revealed was-

New Black Widow
Red Guardian
Ghost
Winter Soldier
US Agent
Taskmaster

Three of those characters are from the Black Widow movie

I’m loving imagining Greg Davies and Alex Horne joining the line up

Annabel Pee
Dec 29, 2008

The MSJ posted:

Oh there are characters. Each premade family you can play in the games actually have their own backstory and the stuff you find on their properties hint at this. Bella Goth is probably one of the most iconic Sims characters.

Ooh yeah you could do a Bob Newbie story, keeping up with the neighbours, maybe one of the characters discovers cheat codes and starts deleting other characters and making himself money.

Annabel Pee
Dec 29, 2008
They should at least have claimed it was an intentional part of the design. Seems like an easy excuse to claim they used AI to give the set an other- wordly look, like nothing actually makes sense if you look closely at it. But no just laziness. Such a bad decision when the aesthetic is the whole selling point of the film.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Annabel Pee
Dec 29, 2008

X-Ray Pecs posted:

There was an anecdote from Tom Holland about shooting with the Russo Brothers where they plopped him in a green cube and just told him to do some fight moves. He asked if they could tell him who he was fighting to better match his moves, and they said they couldn’t. Even when he asked for the general height of who he was fighting, they said it was confidential. He played it off like they couldn’t tell him specifically because he’d leak it, but it more likely just wasn’t set in stone yet.

lmao like scared Tom Holland is going to spoil that at one point in the film Spiderman fights someone averaged sized. Basically no point seeing the film once thats spoiled.