Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Leave
Feb 7, 2012

Taking the term "Koopaling" to a whole new level since 2016.

muscles like this! posted:

I'm still wondering how exactly they're going to handle the Hunger Games prequel because the book was totally not designed to be turned into a movie seeing as the actual Hunger Games part ends 3/4 of the way through the book and the rest is the main character just kind of bumming around District 12.

Had that ever stopped them before?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leave
Feb 7, 2012

Jose Oquendo posted:

That's not too surprising. The Stooges got a second life once they started airing the shorts on tv in syndication. If you grew up in the 60's and 70's, there's a good chance you're a fan.

My dad was a huge Stooges fan, which means I'm a huge Stooges fan. I'm trying to get my daughter into them, with mild success! I also have to be extra cautious, as she's more than willing to try and thump me, and I'd feel guilty giving her the ol' eyepoke

Leave
Feb 7, 2012

The Nutty Professor 2 fills me with hope

Leave
Feb 7, 2012

The D in Detroit posted:

I think it's really cool that their first promotional photo is a recreation of the poster for Disney's Holes

It's a stealth sequel; Kissin' Kate Barlow had been searching for treasure, and it was a Vault being protected by yellow spotted lizards