Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

8one6
May 20, 2012

When in doubt, err on the side of Awesome!

Stop rebooting hellboy and loving greenlight Atomic Robo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

8one6
May 20, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1arfgiD6rU

8one6
May 20, 2012

Rudy Giuliani: teenage kraken does not look like a good movie.

8one6
May 20, 2012

Feldegast42 posted:

But there's a Beast Wars stinger at the end (?) which means that there are like 5 Beast Wars movies that are probably coming down the pipe now that we have to care about

Nope, it's a GI Joe stinger. Look forward to that series getting a couple of movies.

8one6
May 20, 2012

There was nothing in the ads for Rudy Giuliani: teenage kraken that looked even remotely interesting. gently caress, the Flash at least looked like the fun kind of train wreck (I didn't see that one either).

8one6
May 20, 2012

One of my favorite early 00s scifi shows was Invisible Man. An agent who can become invisible but for budget reasons because it causes brain poisoning can't do it too much. He works for the agency that has the only treatment for the brain poison but they have no budget, no authority, and no respect from any branch of the government.

8one6
May 20, 2012

Casimir Radon posted:

... I never finished it because it got way too weird for me. For reasons…..

It gets extra sad. That guy's workshop is just full of dust covered workstations where everyone just left. Tools and robot bear parts and stuff just dumped mid job like you'd see in a post-apocalypse film. The owner has been walking past a spilled bottle of glue for like 30 years.

8one6
May 20, 2012

It would be so loving easy to just make a generic heist movie, cast a hot actress, give her a white wig, and call the movie Black Cat: Origins or some poo poo. Like $20mil in production would probably make them at least $100 mil.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

8one6
May 20, 2012

J Jonah Jameson: Origins
It's a hard-hitting political thriller about an uncompromising New York reporter and the only comic book poo poo happens in the after credits scene with the Mole Man breaks through the street and the Fantastic Four show up.