Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Monica Bellucci
Dec 14, 2022
I made it 90 minutes into Dead Reckoning, which had a lot of dumb scenes, a central scene that went on way too loving long and gave up during the bridge fight which is one of the dumbest loving things I have ever seen. Stop at Fallout.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Monica Bellucci
Dec 14, 2022
Anthony Edwards joins the MI team by doing the high/low five with Ma-, Ethan.

Monica Bellucci
Dec 14, 2022

FlamingLiberal posted:

As an autistic person I can confirm that we are the future evolution of humanity and that aliens would absolutely want to steal our spergy powers

How much would a Predator have to dress like a train to get you on board their spaceship?

Monica Bellucci
Dec 14, 2022
Alternatively, Walton Goggins screaming, "DIE YOU SPACE human being!" while stabbing up a Predator is worth the movie.

Monica Bellucci
Dec 14, 2022

Last I looked, there are two Dakotas so :shrug:

Monica Bellucci
Dec 14, 2022
The spider is the fiercest sexual harasser in the animal kingdom.

Monica Bellucci
Dec 14, 2022

Alan Smithee posted:

Y’all hung up on crank goddamn goons have never seen another movie

I've seen Crank 2.

Monica Bellucci
Dec 14, 2022

High Warlord Zog posted:

Fun as gently caress movie that really benefits from being made before Cage managed to pay off his castle (it's a paycheck gig but that paycheck matters!). And Eric Roberts really brings it.

William Fichtner?

Monica Bellucci
Dec 14, 2022

well why not posted:

Beatles post credits scene is Eric Clapton trying coke for the first time and glaring into a mirror with red eyes.

Something about windows.

Monica Bellucci
Dec 14, 2022

Codependent Poster posted:

The Ringo movie should be just a bunch of crazy poo poo that people would never believe, like Ringo meeting aliens or Ringo as James Bond or something.

I read this as this came on.

Monica Bellucci
Dec 14, 2022
Also firing whatsit for neither being a bigot nor wanting to enable bigotry.

Good look, that.

Monica Bellucci
Dec 14, 2022
Katherine Thingamy, played Queenie I think.

Monica Bellucci
Dec 14, 2022
Did they spend it on reanimating Oliver loving Reed?

Monica Bellucci
Dec 14, 2022
Cartholics, surely?

Monica Bellucci
Dec 14, 2022

Failed Imagineer posted:

I'm still hopeful somebody will leak it. This is just such insanely bad PR, these MBA jerkoffs don't have a loving clue what they're doing

"Hmmm, should I go with the dudes who unilaterally throw things in the crapper before they see the light of day or, like, absolutely anyone else?"

Monica Bellucci
Dec 14, 2022

joylessdivision posted:

City of Angels, mostly because it's the first sequel, has a budget, and manages to totally botch the whole thing.

Wicked Prayer is bad, no doubt, but it's the 3rd sequel, and the second DTV one, so it's not like expectations were high.

It also has an astoundingly terribe Iggy Pop not acting in a scene at all until it comes up to his line, then he lollops forward terribly, stops, and says, "He's a crispy critter!" in a semi-strangled voice of Act Ing On Camera.

So, second best, really.

Monica Bellucci
Dec 14, 2022
It would be fair to say I watched it once, opening night. Very much so a let down and The Crow is still the most watched-in-cinema movie for me.

Monica Bellucci
Dec 14, 2022
The Big Lebowski, The Matrix, Fargo, Fight Club and Freeway all happened last century.

Way of the Gun is this century.

Monica Bellucci
Dec 14, 2022

Tars Tarkas posted:

My God, Freeway 2: Confessions of a Trick Baby is last century media

I have it on same.

Monica Bellucci
Dec 14, 2022

feedmyleg posted:

The reviews I've read seem to confirm that its politics are dumb as rocks. It sounds like it's going after a "after the fighting is over and the smoke clears, does anyone even remember what we were fighting over?"

So, yet another useless hand-wringing shitlib then?

Monica Bellucci
Dec 14, 2022

Vegetable posted:

You guys are all really mad about a movie you haven’t seen

I'm not mad or anything, I saw the trailer before Dunc 2 and thought it was crass and, for reasons that do not seem readily apparent, aping Zombieland.

Monica Bellucci
Dec 14, 2022
*coughs* Jimmy Bond from Naavaan.

Monica Bellucci
Dec 14, 2022
For a more accurate portrayal of the times, Laurence Fox as your Brexit Bond.

Monica Bellucci
Dec 14, 2022
Bullet Train.

Monica Bellucci
Dec 14, 2022

Shageletic posted:

Haven't seen it! Is it worth watching?

I really enjoyed it, David Leitch does Guy Ritchie. Great cast, rattles along, knows exactly what it is.

Monica Bellucci
Dec 14, 2022

Parakeet vs. Phone posted:

It takes a detour to be a serious War Is Hell movie and it kills the pacing.

Literally the only war is hell thing, other than Das Boot, that I felt accomplished the job.

Monica Bellucci
Dec 14, 2022

MacheteZombie posted:

The Batman's best stuff is The Penguin.

I am still baffled they got Colin Farrell when Richard Kind is right there.

Monica Bellucci
Dec 14, 2022
David Dastmalchian is wearing the gently caress outta that '70s look.

Monica Bellucci
Dec 14, 2022

Chairman Capone posted:

I got an ad on YouTube notifying me that there is an upcoming Disney shareholders meeting and asking me to vote for "the Disney slate."

This seems absolutely insane to me, to the point I wondered if this was some kind of scam to get me to click on a link and send someone my SSN or something. Besides the point I am not a Disney shareholder, the fact that corporations are now advertising their shareholder meetings like politicians running for office seems like a big step towards cyberpunk dystopia accelerationism.

What's your geoloc, choombata?

Monica Bellucci
Dec 14, 2022

ONE YEAR LATER posted:

I don't know much more than what news articles have reported but the guy is named Nelson Peltz and the issue is the same as it ever was when it comes to corporations with shareholders, Disney isn't performing up to their expectations and they want more returns on their investments. The main push is coming from the hedge fund group Trian, which was co-founded by Peltz, and controls about 30 million shares of Disney. Ike Perlmutter owns about 75% of those shares. There's bad blood between Perlmutter and Bob Iger after Perlmutter was ousted from Disney last year.

So rich people doing what they do best, being rich assholes to each other while playing around with billions of dollars.

Is that Brooklyn Beckham's father in law?

Also, on the Shang Chi thing, another reason it looks different is it mostly uses Chinese martial arts while most of Marvel would die on it's arse if you took out Tae Kwon Do and Boxing.

Please knock it off with the Tae Kwon Do.

Monica Bellucci
Dec 14, 2022
Why the gently caress did my parents insist I try when I coulda failured my way to riches?

Monica Bellucci
Dec 14, 2022
Alex Garland has had enough money to ignore reality for decades and is gonna be super arsey when everyone ignores his rich white take.

Blablah "I was misunderstood" blah.

Monica Bellucci
Dec 14, 2022
Imagine not turning his eye wart into a bolt.

Monica Bellucci
Dec 14, 2022

Non Compos Mentis posted:

Warrior nun Areola?

Areola is just another word for halo.

Monica Bellucci
Dec 14, 2022

Drunkboxer posted:

That’s simply all it is, nothing at all weird about Areola the Warrior Nun

You should see her sister, Laser Nips.

Monica Bellucci
Dec 14, 2022
Does Aaron Sorkin explode like the bus in Speed if he doesn't whitesplain often enough?

Monica Bellucci
Dec 14, 2022

Inspector Gesicht posted:

Bernard Hill, passed away at 79.

Headbutting down the gates of heaven. :black101:

Monica Bellucci
Dec 14, 2022

CelticPredator posted:

They’re mad because James Gunn personally killed Zack Snyder and Henry Cavill with his bare hands

Impressive when you consider Henry is generally three times the size of the people around him.

Monica Bellucci
Dec 14, 2022

Tars Tarkas posted:

Superman should be barefoot but have disgusting toe fungus that poisons the Earth and proves Lex was right (Lex also repoisons the Earth with a fake solution AND also goes barefoot because of weird CEO stuff)

Lex shoves his big toe into the mouth of a senator.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Monica Bellucci
Dec 14, 2022

CelticPredator posted:

Honestly Snyder would make a killer musical. Even if it was a jukebox one. I’d love to see it.

I like his stuff I’m just more frustrated with the discourse and his fans then him

Now I want to see Zack Snyder's Seven Brides for Seven Brothers.