Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN
Aug 12, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
welcome to Seer-Spam's center of witchcraft for Tarot readings, general spellcraft, and other esoteric miscellany! all types of the occult welcome and please no fighting.

i got a lot of positive feedback in the mod thread so i went ahead and made a space to continue readings and to let others do things as well.

i want this to be a place for sharing tales, asking guidance, teaching lost arts and there's no wrong way to go about it as long as you're not being an rear end in a top hat.

anyway it doesn't matter if you think it's real or not, the important thing is it makes you feel like you have some sort of control over your life, plus it's fun!

i personally accept questions in-thread (or as PMs if you want to be anonymized) to do situation readings, single card draws, as well as the daily reading - but feel free to contribute in your own way, i'm always excited to see new sides of the occult and witchcraft!

oh and if you plan on using the black arts, always keep your curses clean and simple as complex rituals can easily backfire - remember to always practice safe hex!

clockwork chaos posted:

C-Spam's Daily Reading

Inverted 3 of Cups: thoughts of conformity. Today is a day of reassessing your ideas and obligations. You're letting yourself be peer pressured into toning yourself down for others, or letting them cut corners. Remember that you and your peace of self should come first.

Queen of Swords: perceptive feelings. Today is a day of organizing and sorting your emotional state. It's been chaotic and you've been tugged in too many directions at once. Find your center, and start to piece it together.

Page of Pentacles: actions of desire. Today is a day of rest and relaxation. It's okay if you aren't striving ever forward, everyone needs time to recuperate, treat yourself with something nice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

E Depois do Adeus
Jun 3, 2012

Nobody has better respect for intelligence than Donald Trump.

i was under the impression that semen retention in a certain situation would cause a sort of reverse monty hall situation but apparently the decision made under test conditions was only valid for several years, not permanently. can i do the same thing twice or do i have to reverse engineer a whole new mechanism

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

what does my future hold

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

blatman posted:

what does my future hold

I see many a frozen pizza in your future!

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

clockwork chaos and snoo already got run off the forums, i don't think they're going read any tarot cards in this thread

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 98 days!

Dustcat posted:

clockwork chaos and snoo already got run off the forums, i don't think they're going read any tarot cards in this thread

why dont you do it if youre so smart and well-informed

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

I see many a frozen pizza in your future!

lmao

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

croup coughfield posted:

why dont you do it if youre so smart and well-informed

i don't know the tarot, they did, but again, they got run off the forums

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 98 days!

Dustcat posted:

i don't know the tarot, they did, but again, they got run off the forums

maybe you can call them back in for a reading like a seance or something. stop being so defeatist

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

I put a hex on all other subforums

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

croup coughfield posted:

maybe you can call them back in for a reading like a seance or something. stop being so defeatist

no, it was because people were being assholes on here, so they just left

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRFnC1AN0B0

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 98 days!

Dustcat posted:

no, it was because people were being assholes on here, so they just left

yknow i was there and i dont think thats right

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen
they were burned at the loving stake

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 98 days!
to my recollection the thread rightfully received pushback for not belonging in the forum, and the op and their buddies tried to do some idpol judo and got wrecked for it. we should see that happen more in threads that dont belong here but you'll get a big anvil dropped on your head. anyway, one mans opinion

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

croup are you trying to relitigate a 2020 thread whose ops have both left the forums

if so, i salute your gooniness o7

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 98 days!

Dustcat posted:

croup are you trying to relitigate a 2020 thread whose ops have both left the forums

if so, i salute your gooniness o7

im simply sharing my memory of events, same as you're doing.

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen
this is actually a planned struggle session. croup wants to atone

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

I prefer rummy

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

genuine misogyny megathread

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 98 days!

F Stop Fitzgerald posted:

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!
https://twitter.com/jk_rowling/status/544946669448867841?s=46&t=EGsA2nPFYEPAcQoTfHHDyA

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN
Aug 12, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

F Stop Fitzgerald posted:

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

is this a harry potter thing

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

CODChimera posted:

is this a harry potter thing

isn't everything

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 98 days!
to be sincere for a moment, dustcat, this is something that someone just tried to explain to you in another thread. you bring these things up to try to score points or air your grievance or whatever reason you have and then get mad when someone engages with it. i dont have a problem with being open about one's anger or frustration but you must accept that people will respond in kind.

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

croup coughfield posted:

to be sincere for a moment, dustcat, this is something that someone just tried to explain to you in another thread. you bring these things up to try to score points or air your grievance or whatever reason you have and then get mad when someone engages with it. i dont have a problem with being open about one's anger or frustration but you must accept that people will respond in kind.

buh?

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen
i think it's about https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3953382&pagenumber=1&perpage=40. i feel bad for the op but if anyone really ruined that thread it was staticman

croup never posted in it?

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

my frozen pizza still has 6 minutes left on the timer come on hit me with more futures

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

blatman posted:

my frozen pizza still has 6 minutes left on the timer come on hit me with more futures

in the year 3000, the cybrtrk will be equipped with a natural gas stove, which will briefly function as a cold gas thruster

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 98 days!

thats cool man keep being you

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

I've been studying hellenistic astrology off and on for a year now but all the people who are half way respectable in it, are obviously into it as a component of a religious framework and i have no idea how far down the occult rabbit hole i wanna go

I just wanted a divination side hustle and a way to map my life a bit lol but now im trying to learn how to manually reckon the ascendant and figure out whatever the hell is going on in zodiacal releasing

Other than that i mostly get high on fridays and saturdays and read a few chapters of something relevant

Ive done some ritual work, mostly as a way to develop a personal religious idiom that's not nodding along to a pastor and seal clapping to a worship band

Anyway the esoteric is cool and being able to half way sincerely post about it would be cool

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN
Aug 12, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

Riot Bimbo posted:

I've been studying hellenistic astrology off and on for a year now but all the people who are half way respectable in it, are obviously into it as a component of a religious framework and i have no idea how far down the occult rabbit hole i wanna go

I just wanted a divination side hustle and a way to map my life a bit lol but now im trying to learn how to manually reckon the ascendant and figure out whatever the hell is going on in zodiacal releasing

Other than that i mostly get high on fridays and saturdays and read a few chapters of something relevant

Ive done some ritual work, mostly as a way to develop a personal religious idiom that's not nodding along to a pastor and seal clapping to a worship band

Anyway the esoteric is cool and being able to half way sincerely post about it would be cool

I got a witch for a mom, and thanks to DNA being a dick I got it passed down to me from birth. I gotta admit, one of my first real post-9/11 crack-pings was being in the last stages of my "Magic's not real, gently caress you mom" rebel phase while watching meme-magic literally send TUETNRO into the white house.

Message received and lesson loving learned :stonk:

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Lol

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen
if the witchcraft thread was called the buff station or something and the practitioners would buff visitors i think that could probably mend a lot of fences. or if you got staticman to return and destroyed them and put them in a little cage above the thread as a warning to all that would be respected

otherwise anything that is cspam + spells is doomed. not my field but it sounds like this might be a curse

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 98 days!
I don't remember staticman who was that

Ansar Santa
Jul 12, 2012

I make wishes every time i pull out a loose eyelash or bite into a wish chip (a chip which is folded over onto itself.) Is that witchcraft?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

only if the chip floats after tossing it into a lake